eMediaTraffic

Network:

eMediaTraffic

Network Description:

eMediaTraffic Possesses one of the Web's leading private networks and is powered by
an professional drive to give our clients / partners what they expect ~ A Great ROI.
We are here to help our publishers increase their volume while keeping the quality.

We’ve been on the both sides of the game for years now and we know what it takes
to grow your business. Our seasoned staff of industry professionals strives to develop
long-standing partnerships, by understanding both Publisher’s & Advertiser’s view point.

Being affiliates ourselves, we understand how quickly the affiliate space changes and we
actively update our network with new offers to keep you profitable. To sum it up, eMediaTraffic
makes affiliates rich and advertisers successful, a win win for everyone! "eMediaTraffic
understands the bottom line… Delivering hospitality, creating value… every partner, every time."

We fully understand both sides of the fence thanks to our diverse, knowledgeable and perhaps
most importantly dedicated team. Our primary objective is to work closely with each one of our
clients / partners, building a personal business relationship of trust and openness existing on
both sides. Ultimately, this helps us all achieve our one common goal: prolonged long-term success.

Affiliate / Publishers: eMediaTraffic is a growing private network aimed at offering a better solution
for internet marketing publishers. We strive to earn your business with our competitive rates, excellent
customer service, and a vast campaign selection. Advertiser: As advertisers, you are looking for
someone that can deliver high-quality traffic and that’s what we are here to do. By training our
publishers we can offer the highest quality in the industry. We are confident we can provide the
exposure you need to grow your Brand Awareness while keeping the volume and quality.
Join eMediaTraffic

Network Signup URL:

Signup

Minimum Payment:

Commission Type:

CPA / CPL / CPS

Payout Frequency:

Weekly, Net 15, Net 30

Payment Method:

PayPal / Check / Direct Deposit

Referral Commission:

Yes
Contact IM:

emediatraffic

Contact IM Type:

emediatraff

Contact IM Type:

AIM

Twitter URL:

Twitter

Facebook URL:

Facebook

Interview

Question: What does it take to qualify as an affiliate for you?

Answer: For me it's all about the person on the other end of the phone - I'm always looking for someone that understand being truthful is the best/only way.

Question: Walk us through a day in your life...

Answer: Not thinking I'm bigger than the next person in the office, I talk to New/Old affiliates and advertisers on a daily bases trying to showing my team we are all working towards the same goal.. Success

Question: It seems like new networks keep popping up....what should an affiliate consider when signing up with a network?

Answer: 1st thing I would suggest would be to call the network get a feel of the person that

Question: What are you looking for in affiliates? Who is your ideal publisher?

Answer:
I'm looking for affiliates that's truthful, just be honest because I'm sure we can find an offer that will work for your traffic.

Question: Where you an affiliate before starting out as a network?

Answer:
Yes - I've been doing this for 14 plus years, Heck I was an affiliate before I even knew what an affiliate was.

Question: Our industry is known for some overnight success stories, do you have any you can share with us?

Answer:
My BIG break came when my NeedaCollege.com site was sold to a guy that worked for CUnet... Did I keep the domain name HECK ya, I did... Just sold the content/contacts!

Question: When did you first open the doors?

Answer:
I started eMediaTraffic 4yrs ago after the FTC changed the laws for marketers in the debt space.. I basically had all my guys that were pushing traffic to my TopDebtSolutions.com site and invited/merged them in eMediaTraffic so they had an option to work in more than one vertical..

Question: What are some of the best ways to test offers before diving in with both feet

Answer:
This answer is going to kill me... I would just say KNOW YOUR BUDGET, & DON"T FALL IN LOVE WITH AN OFFER

Question: Do you have any international offers?

Answer:
Yes we currently have about 3000 offers in almost every country.

Question: What are some of the most popular traffic sources for your offers?

Answer:
Email

Question: If someone had just $300 to get started, what would recommend their first steps be?

Answer:
The easiest offers I would recommend for a newbie would be email/zip submits also Incent allowed offers.

Question: If you had to do it all over again....what would you do differently?

Answer:
I'm 40yrs old if I could do it all over again I would start this at age 15..

Question: What is your favorite thing about the Affiliate Lifestyle?

Answer:
Being able to work ANYWHERE!

Question: What is the one thing you do better than anyone else?

Answer:
Being up front - If it's working It's working If it's not It's not.

Question: How many people work for you?

Answer:
Currently we have 8 fulltime employees and 1500+ affiliates, so each day is a full day.

Last edited:

Deez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Just to let u guys knows....I've signed up and checked out their offers, chatted to my AM and he was rather helpful. Will be testing some offers soon and will let u guys know how it goes....