Follow Me As I Build A Website From Scratch!

iulium

Reaction score
I wan't to build from scratch a website with no more than $10 invested.
Building links,and making all the work manually.
I'm starting a new website,a website that is about movies (trailers,reviews,news)
I already have the website and already some content.

My goals?

Setup a youtube account (already done that):
  • post videos ✔
  • news✔
  • trailers✔
  • getting 1.000 subscribers
  • make the channel a full youtube partner
  • behind the scenes

Getting reviews, news about movies:
  • i already made a list with movie sites from where i copy the content,re-write the content and then post it to my website ✔
  • Make reviews and post them to high PR article directories with a link back to my website
  • Post reviews,list with upcoming movies to pdf document sites
  • Build backlinks naturally to my website-20/day in same niche on no more then pr 3 sites.I already have a nice list.
  • Web 2.0
  • Gather a list with forums and be active- minimum 5 posts/day
  • Build a Facebook fan base,get fans
  • Build a twitter account using my method to gather targeted followers.
Sell the website for profit.

How much do I wan't from this website?
$1.000/month
Expected time to achive all this?
5 months.
Income so far $5 from 2 days of work from Adsense.Already getting some google traffic and traffic from youtube.

Day 1.
Uploaded some videos,getting some fresh news,post them to my website.
Today's earnings so far= $1. Not so good will see tomorrow

I will keep this journal updated every day.

Last edited:

Sova23

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Good luck on your jorney mate!

iulium

Reaction score
Day 2

Posted some reviews,trailer,uploaded some trailers to youtube and made 15 backlinks.
Today's earnings $0.93 so far. Not good.

Next step is to post reviews to article directories and pdf sites.
Btw does anybody knows why vagex doesn't work?
and if you can give me some alternatives it would be great.
I know there are some sites but i don't have time to manually view every video to earn credits so i m looking for some free softwares.

Last edited:

iulium

Reaction score
Day 3

Posted reviews to article directories,i also posted reviews on my website,posted trailers and got my first subscriber on youtube :))
Next step is to upload a list with upcoming movies,post some wikis and to use my adwords vouchers.
what is the best place to post adsense ads.
have a look at this and tell me if i am doing it right....i m new to this kind of websites so i don't really now

Today's earnings $1..It seems that i cannot go over $ 1...

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Great plan of action ! Good luck and keep up the good work , it will pay off eventually

iulium

Reaction score
I didn't try Pinterest but i will.
Day 4

I wasn't posted so much content but i focused on building links and press releases.
It's tough but is fun :)

Today's earning $5...Not much....

TWENTYTWO

SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Do you have Social Feeds setup? If not start building them up!

Yaros

Reaction score
Website
webcashstream.com
What kind of CMS do you use? I have created more than 50 such websites using Movie Trailer Script - there is no any problems with updates, everything works on autopilot and you get fresh reviews on regular basis.

iulium

Reaction score
Day 5

Yaros i have plusimdb scraper but i am unable to use it.For some unknown reason when you try to view a movie it redirects to another website.

Today i opened a twitter account and started following people.Tweeted a post and the respone was good.
I also posted my website to sites with pr 2/pr 7
And while i was surfing i checked my website to see if is in sandbox and it is. Bummer...sucks but belive it or not this is rather a good thing because i have the time to post quality content and quality links.Altough this is not a good idea.
From my experience this is because i was updating my website alot and google thinks the website changed the owner.I expect to get out of the sand box in a month.
This explains why i make so little money.
Meanwhile I will focus my attention on other big project

Today's earning $2

Last edited:

Yaros

Reaction score
Website
webcashstream.com
Day 5

Yaros i have plusimdb scraper but i am unable to use it.For some unknown reason when you try to view a movie it redirects to another website.

Today i opened a twitter account and started following people.Tweeted a post and the respone was good.
I also posted my website to sites with pr 2/pr 7
And while i was surfing i checked my website to see if is in sandbox and it is. Bummer...sucks but belive it or not this is rather a good thing because i have the time to post quality content and quality links.Altough this is not a good idea.
From my experience this is because i was updating my website alot and google thinks the website changed the owner.I expect to get out of the sand box in a month.
This explains why i make so little money.
Meanwhile I will focus my attention on other big project

Today's earning $2
If you want I can send you a backup of premaid video trailer site that does not have any problems with updates.

iulium

Reaction score
It would be great.It is a wordpress theme? also how do i scrape movies?From Imdb?
Looking forward to try your theme.send me a pm if you want

Yaros

Reaction score
Website
webcashstream.com
This site is built using WordPress platform and cutting edge scripts. These scripts post new movies, reviews, trailers and photos keeping the site update fresh and up to date all on auto-pilot. Movie trailers and content incorporate high paying movie related affiliate ads plus there is DVD Store incorporated as well to make even more money. The site can be also setup with AdSense, ClickBank, CPA and other affiliate programs. Everything can be easily added from the admin panel.

And you can easily set it that it takes movies from Imbd. I have several such sites, what do you like most?

Luisfm

Reaction score
Hi, it look like a great idea iulium hope you succeed
I was thinking about do something like this but in Portuguese for Portugal and Brasil!

Yaros does these script have option language?

Yaros

Reaction score
Website
webcashstream.com
As far as I know, all in English, but it is possible to set specific movies, for example only Indian.

Luisfm

Reaction score
As far as I know, all in English, but it is possible to set specific movies, for example only Indian.
Can i get the script? i will try to translate it and change the scrape domain to get me the content in portuguese :D