Forget backlinks! Revolutionary one click software increases Google rankings instant!

ImNewHere

VIP MAKES ME MONEY
Its a pity, the person selling it on warrious forum seems to be a bit more active. Try posting a message there if you can maybe that will help Deez.

fanturo

Make Money Online
I am happy to announce that v3.2 is ready!
After long days of hard working, I fixed every bug and implemented great new features.

Here are the new features:

All known bugs are fixed
Full HMA integration
Advanced error handling for continuos running
Built-in proxy harvester
ALL LOCAL GOOGLE SITES ARE ADDED!
Filter inner url option
Advanced reporting
Campaign counter

I am also giving two awesome software as a bonus:

Proxy Harvester:
Harvests proxies automatically from HMA service. You can use these proxies on GSB.

Google Analytics Increaser:
This is an awesome new feature that you can use to increase your Google Analytics stats. It generates clicks using proxies and shows the clicks as if it is coming from Google! Great for Flippa and great for selling traffic.

If you are an existing customer please go to the private support forum to download:
Google Search Bot • Index page

You can use your existing key to unblock the main program and bonuses.

fanturo

Make Money Online
Hi, difference with seo rank promoter and se sniper ?
Do you have youtube module ???
Thanks
I dont know about rank promoter. Se Sniper is a very old software. No longer supported. And it does not work.

Youtube module will be implemented on v3.3 which will be released in a week or so.

fanturo

Make Money Online
I am happy to announce that v3.2.1 is ready. It is the best version ever.

Here are the new features and fixes:

- Campaign saving issues are fixed
- Campaign and keyword rotation issues are fixed
- HMA integration is optimized
- Better error management
- Stats now fully register on Google Analytics including browser type and keyword!
- Youtube Increaser Module

Youtube View Increaser is a module in GSB that is used to increase Youtube views. This tool searches the given keywords on Youtube clicks the result and plays the video. This way you both increase your view count and increase your video ranking. Youtube has a similar search ranking algorithm like Google (both companies are same). Videos getting more clicks on search results are ranked better. Youtube View Increaser clicks your links using different IPs and this boosts your rankings.

fanturo

Make Money Online
v3.2.2 is ready:

Here are the changes:

- Many small bug fixes and fine tuning
- Better error management
- URL match errors are fixed
- New "CLEAR ALL" option. Use this option to clear browsing history together with ******s.
- Increased HMA VPN delay range.

Next version will have decaptcher support. (Google sometimes displays captcha when using USA VPN IPs)

I would like to know if the software can alternate IP addresses from a specific country.
For example if I want to target Australian websites and I have a VPN, can the software execute every click to be from a different but still Australian IP address?

fanturo

Make Money Online
I would like to know if the software can alternate IP addresses from a specific country.
For example if I want to target Australian websites and I have a VPN, can the software execute every click to be from a different but still Australian IP address?
Sure. You can do this with HMA VPN.

fanturo

Make Money Online
v3.2.3 is ready!

It took a while for this version to be ready but it has amazing new features.

- Improved copy protection. No more cracks! (btw: the crack floating around is an old version and it is infected with a virus).
- Improved the code
- Deathbycaptcha support is fully implemented
- Autorestart feature - now you can set the bot to auto-close and auto-run every X minutes. This is great for leaving the bot running 7/24
- Fixed XP problems. (Make sure you use .Net 4.0 Framwork and latest version of IE)

You can download the new version at our private support site Google Search Bot • Index page

fanturo

Make Money Online
I am happy to announce that v3.2.4 is ready.

Here are the new features:

- Code optimization
- Enhanced copy protection
- Fixed multiple open instances issue

You can download it at our private support forum:
Google Search Bot • Index page

You can use your existing key to activate.

I am making some security tests and I will continue giving 3 day trial versions as soon as the tests are finished. Some dudes tried to crack the old version and now there is a virus infected cracked GSB is floating around.. I highly recommend not to try that one. If you want to test GSB just let me know for a trial copy. Or just go ahead and purchase it. It is only $49. It comes with free lifetime updates. And most importantly this tool is developed by a blackhatter just like you. You are not paying to a large software company. I am part of this community and I can continue developing it as long as I earn money.