Free Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Flash e-card

Ken Smith

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
It's not a secret the Christmas holidays are on the doorstep. And before the actual holiday time there are numerous preparations. It is very important to involve the every smallest part of your personal life or business into the holiday mood to make the life more saturated.
I decided to build my own blog with Wordpress (btw, awesome platforms for newbies like me). As most of you know the default WP theme is not that catchy especially when you want to congratulate your first visitors with Christmas holidays. So then I was thinking about doing some quick flash thing to my new site... maybe a banner or something. I started digging the Internet and found a great solution for building dynamic flash applications with XML files where you can actually edit the text of your banner. What a trick I thought. I can use this xml flash object for multiple projects (yes, I want to grow.. and I will do my best to achieve the goals; believe me, you can do that as well). I started searching google passionately with "flash template", "dynamic flash templates", "xml flash" ... and you know what.. I finally found what I was looking for at flashmint.com. I am so glad I found nice greeting cards on their site and can play around with them to learn flash, to attract visitors or just congratulate my dearest audience and cheer them up.
Voila, here they are:
#1 Free Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Flash e-card

VIEW DEMO
DOWNLOAD

#2 Free Light Flash Christmas e-card

VIEW DEMO
DOWNLOAD

#3 Free Flipbook Flash Greeting e-card

VIEW DEMO
DOWNLOAD

Dear friends, do no think of this post as advertisement. I am chasing good intends and trying to give some tips for start ups and newbies. I might be also inspired by Christmas mood :) Take care and bye

stars123

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these great christmas greeting cards. I was looking for someting special to send to my emai list but did not want to really do the work. This was a great find. Happy Holidays.

TREVERS

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I love Web Development and I work extremely well with "vBulletin Forums".

przemko110

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
And i love christmas and wordpress even more : ) well done mate

windburger

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Those are very nice I'm going to use it to send my card Thanks again

richardo

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thanks for sharing the Christmas card site... can use this to send out Christmas card now. :)

hamburger

Make Money Online
Reaction score
those look nice! always nice to come in a christmas mood :)

rpskb

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nice cards - Thanks for sharing these great christmas greeting cards.

gorico

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Great share.I was waiting for someone to share this.Thank you very much.

Martin

Make Money Online
Reaction score
great share

wow, great share. the e-cards have been emailed to me within a moment, what a speedy service. I have also discovered their huge discounts on the flash, xml, facebook and jQuery templates. Can you find any smaller prices on the web?? I guess no ;-~