[GET] Omegle Bot Jenny & Communication Intercepter Bot with Affiliate Link spreading

Can we monetize this idea?

• this idea sucks, sure we cannot monetize it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SwissFactor

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Haha. The Observer Bot is funny but Jenny needs to be optimized, thats for sure. But I think after all the Observer Bot will be more profitable.

My idea is to find out who of the two Strangers male is and send only the affiliate link to the male. if none could be detected as male then it wont send any affiliate link because girls wont be the target. What do you think?

markerpower

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is pretty funny. It would be nice if there was a way to have custom messages.

damnsmiley

Make Money Online
Reaction score
what type of message are you guys sending? i think that has a lot of role to play here.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly

neoisone

Reaction score
Complete novice at programming, but I can't imagine it will be too difficult to type it up in VBasic.NET, maybe get it integrated with DeathByCaptcha API, proxy support..

There have been quite a few Omegle bots so far and the site is still full of'em

Getting some cheap leads for PPL I suppose.

Last edited:

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Yeah those additions Sounds good,Think I saw a few around the net with similar features.
I'm Just really starting to Explore the Automation and Coding side of this thing of ours,I kept it pretty old school but gotta adapt to the changing winds.
Ummm I think with Pandora you can Use existing Bots and Then train and add answers to what you think might be some typical banter during a conversation about whatever.
then I'm guessing you get/Download your Updated version of the bot with the added training.
Did you Sign up and give it a test run?

OhYeah, I just Meant THat particular Omegle bot Was done..There are Tons of them around the Net - lol
Good luck Buddy....