Getting Started with Adult

Brenda

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to some good websites that tell you how to get started with adult affiiliiate programs? I don't know where to start.

moblife

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Brenda have you decided an avenue you want to take in the Adult industry? I can point you in the right direction if you can let me know more about what your objectives are, maybe I can even pass out a helping hand if it's an avenue I'm familiar with.

Mob__

zapcjm

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey hit me up and I'll help you. Thru Skype my id is the same as my username here.

Brenda

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to start. That's my problem. I know money is made in the adult industry but I don't know how. I have no hang ups about promoting this stuff so I just want to know the best area to get into and how to profit. I know that sex toys is a big area but I don't know where else to start besides that. I want to go where the most money is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

flame

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hi there

Hey hit me up and I'll help you. Thru Skype my id is the same as my username here.
i have group where i can promote adult sites , canm you help me what site i can promote and only those who pays good . thanks