Goal: 5k/Month

Follow Me: Goal - $5,000/Month

Hey all,

So this is my first time really making an effort to gather an income online. Let me explain a bit about what I have done so far. Also I would really love some feedback, positive or negative. Thanks.

I now own blackopsgameplay.com and xmasloans.net ... I'm happy that it's been about a week and xmasloans.net is now ranked #1!!!!!!! in google. If you search xmas loans there I am! ... I'm not really too sure what this means, but we shall see. I also created blackopsgameplay because I saw the domain expire and snatched it immediately, again I'm new to all of this so I don't even know what kind of capability this has. I've used wordpress on both to build pages and applied adsense to both of them. I also became an affiliate to a payday application that is stable on my xmasloans page.

I would really love some advice and feedback please.

As of right now, my adsense of these two pages has made me 0.31 cents and 0.00 from the affiliate. I think I need some better marketing tactics.

Last edited:

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Yes listen to Buggz, And get out there and advertise your site where people need loans. Looking forward to seeing you update this journal with your success

So I haven't really spent too much time marketing the loan site like planned. I did manage to get a few clicks though, 10 total and i'm getting about .40 cents per click so I made four dollars yesterday from this. I decided that blackopsgameplay.com is going to be too much work to keep up with and not enough money will come in. I plan on selling the domain sometime soon. I am hoping I can get around $400 for the domain because of the volume of the keywords. Today I created discountapple.org and started an amazon store. On the website I'll have product reviews and information as well as some comparison articles such as ipad mini vs kindle fire hd etc. I'll go into depth about some of the applications available and such. I'll incorporate adsense with this site as well because I imagine the cpc to be decently high.

Total made from xmasloans.net: $4.31

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Are you aware that the first call to action the user sees when he gets to the page ( I want to apply here ) doesn't work ?

That page is empty , and that's your money page .

Buggz

Elite VIP Member
Good , I would suggest taking the application form from the Homepage though . You want people to Click Apply now before they can actually Apply .

So I want to apologize for the lack of format in my journal posts. I'll try to do a lot better.

I completely remade www.xmasloans.net and made it accessible for UK and Canadian users. Please check it out and let me know what you think. After making these changes I blasted the site on a few forums and threw on some financial ads on CL and a few other classifieds. I'm getting more traffic but would like to convert more and hopefully that is what this make over will do.

Adsense from xmasloans.net: $5.59

I'm averaging about $2.75 a day from my adsense clicks and with the site makeover I'm hoping I get a few more.

CPA: $5.20

I've only generated two leads from my CPA both of which were pretty low paying considering my CPA offer ranges from $1 to $80.

Today I also purchased www.discountapple.org and built an amazon store and stole a few articles and reviews and put them online. I'm hoping that with my domain keyword I can generate a large amount of traffic here. I just applied adsense to it, we'll see how it goes. Again, feedback appreciated.

I woke up this morning and decided to get straight to work. I first logged in and spun an article on Christmas Loans for www.xmasloans.net and checked my CPA. Overnight I got one conversion and the lead was worth $28. I also checked out the adsense for my websites and it grew a bit, but not as much as I would like :).

xmasloans.net CPA: $33.20
Adsense: $10.91
Total: $44.11

I only invested around $20 this first month to put the few sites up and host them. I found some good promos. I haven't spent any money in SEO or applied any fast black hat methods to these mainly because I'm uneducated in SEO and I figure the best way to learn is to get in there and promote yourself.

I uploaded a few more articles to Discount Apple | #1 in Apple Product Reviews and Prices and did some keyword research. I recognize because of the high competition that it might take a bit for this site to be ranked at all. I registered on a couple of apple product forums and put the website in my signature and am posting useful comments, etc. I hope to generate some traffic this way but at the same time build some back links in my niche. Feedback appreciated.

I had a pretty unproductive day yesterday and it shows. I added some new content to my sites, and purchased another domain. This time I bought www.allperonalloan.com I haven't put any content on the site, but when I got it appraised the value was $15,000 which surprised me a bit. This site I plan on making a bit larger and inlcuding non payday/cash advance affiliates as well. I have this domain finding method and also a program that alerts me when a domain is expired and available for new register. My profits during the day were not so hot, here are my totals.

CPA: $35.90
Adsense: $13.33

I did manage to create a youtube channel in which I mass upload product videos and blast my amazon links. Not sure how effective that will be because of the volume of other people doing it, and ranking.

Todays plan: Be patient with the new domain and upload quality content covering everything the consumer might be searching for so I don't have to redirect and convert more. Make the site seem more personable and attractive. Professionalism will definitely be a theme here. The marketing plan for this one is going to be a bit more intense. I plan on spending some money putting ads on different sites and am contemplating hiring an SEO expert.

update: Did some research on my CPA and realized they are not offering me anywhere near the best rate. Had I been using another source I could have netted $300. -sigh-

It's been a few days since I've posted on this, but I've been very busy.

I've been putting up a new site www.toborrow.net, I got this domain appraised at around $30,000 which seems untrue to me. Anyways with a domain name like this I'm putting lots of work into researching affiliates because I want to offer all kinds of financial services and serve as a blog. I might get a bit overwhelmed with this.

My xmasloans.net site has been doing decently. It's been online for 10 days now and here are more earnings:

xmasloans CPA: $247.70
Adsense: $16.24

Adsense has gone down a bit, but mainly because I redid the page to focus on conversion.

So in my ten day adventure so far starting from $0 and only investing $20 I have profited $243.94 :)

So I'm a little bit short of cash for investing into something that came to me. I need around $40, so here is what I am doing to get that. Let me know if you think it's out of line. I'm selling two domains right now, both are worth a lot more than I am asking.

blackopsgameplay.com - $30
discountapple.org - $40

Both are exact keyword matches and I should sell them for around 200 a pop. My xmasloans site is seasonal and about to die so I'm looking for a new project. I came across a legit working youtube bot that has absolutely astonished me with the amount of traffic it brings me. As of today my earnings are:

Adsense: $136
CPA: $591

Unfortunately these funds won't be available until the 1st and I need cash now.

I've just finished reading your journal and I'm very impressed with the fact that xmasloans.net started making you money even though you said you're not good at SEO (search engine optimization). What did you do to get visitors so fast to your site? Did you just write articles and wait for the visitors to come? Or did you promote it on facebook,twitter,socialmedia sites,etc... I would like to try this method out and any feedback would be appreciated. Good luck in your journey and keep up the good work. Your story is encouraging

I've just finished reading your journal and I'm very impressed with the fact that xmasloans.net started making you money even though you said you're not good at SEO (search engine optimization). What did you do to get visitors so fast to your site? Did you just write articles and wait for the visitors to come? Or did you promote it on facebook,twitter,socialmedia sites,etc... I would like to try this method out and any feedback would be appreciated. Good luck in your journey and keep up the good work. Your story is encouraging
To be honest, google helped me out in a way I did not expect here. They have individual results for keyword "xmas loans" however everytime keyword Christmas Loans was in my content I would get the same credit for "xmas loans." It just so happened that "xmas loans" had very low competition. Also I posted in financial classified ads. I wrote fresh articles daily focusing on extensions of my keyword. I wasn't indexed as often as I would have liked to have been, but I did find out why. I've started using some SEO software and it really helped me optimize my other sites.

I got lucky. Lending affiliates pay big bucks for conversions. I got $139 for one conversion. With this capability I could have made a lot more and should have. I rushed into it.

In the past week, I've had 200 unique visitors without using any back link software, it was all SEO. Had I created better landing pages and included items to guarantee higher conversion I could have converted 20% because all of my traffic was highly targeted. I've had a total of 21 applicants, receiving about $25 per applicant. I could have made double this.

The biggest key to building fast success is research. Study the keywords and use high convertiing key words that include words like, "discount, emergency, guaranteed" depending on the niche you choose. For example if you were doing hair products you could use words like "curly, stubborn, etc."

Good luck man. I'm still learning tons. Sacrifice a few dollars and go out there and take a shot at it. It's really the best way to learn. I could sit here and read as much as I can, but until it works for me it seems surreal.

I guess last night was prime for me because when I woke up I had some crazy sales!

CPA: $1,490
Adsense: $146

That's the end of this campaign, it was some season adventure. In total I profited $1,616 in 15 days, which isn't my goal of 5k/month but it's a start.

I've started working on my next venture that I will keep a little bit discreet because of competition. However my earnings from this near venture have started today and I have earned:

CPA: $28
Affiliate: $75

This affiliate offers a peformance incentive of $1000, this is my goal.

I guess last night was prime for me because when I woke up I had some crazy sales!

CPA: $1,490
Adsense: $146

That's the end of this campaign, it was some season adventure. In total I profited $1,616 in 15 days, which isn't my goal of 5k/month but it's a start.

I've started working on my next venture that I will keep a little bit discreet because of competition. However my earnings from this near venture have started today and I have earned:

CPA: $28
Affiliate: $75

This affiliate offers a performance incentive of $1000, this is my goal.

Super cool man..
As you said in my journal that may be we can work on something.. If you are still interested..let me know :)
your skype id?