Goal: 5k/Month

Update:

I've added quite a few streams of income. Came up with some unique methods that are doing me very well. I've partnered with a CPA program doing an e-mail submit offer and the current method I'm using is taking off!

I also recently acquired some autoblogging software and it's doing me wonders in ranking my sites.

I partnered with the leading channels on youtube for my niche website and we are trading traffic and I'm spotlighting their videos and profiles on my website mixed with a CPA offer, adsense, and product sales.

Youtube partnership to to date: $145
Adsense: $ 191.21
CPA loans: $2,096
CPA email: $700.25
Affliate network: $255

this has made me super excited because I think I'll be able to achieve my 5k goal!

inspiring man, everything you touch is gold
Yeah, I've been a bit fortunate but also very selective. I target very low competition fields that promise good returns. I think the number one thing in producing a sale is professionalism. I advise taking your time when setting things up and ask yourself, "Does this look like a site I would trust, buy from, and choose over others?"

I've had to redo several of my sites now.

anakha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hats off to you, Damn what a rush to read. Do you use software to find those golden gems of kewords or manually sit and find them. I would also like to know if you take anyone "under your wing" and show me where i can find the info to be so successfull as you are.

Again, Grats to you on your moneymaking skills

Hats off to you, Damn what a rush to read. Do you use software to find those golden gems of kewords or manually sit and find them. I would also like to know if you take anyone "under your wing" and show me where i can find the info to be so successfull as you are.

Again, Grats to you on your moneymaking skills
I don't claim to be an expert, I just try very hard. So if someone wanted some guidance, I wouldn't offer it in the traditional way of telling them what to do. I'd direct them to the source where they can learn it. If you wan this then add me to skype: s.consiglieri

Last edited:

mindmaster

Make Money Online
Do you buy domains that are expired or do you buy names that you think go with a keyword in a niche? If you buy expired, where is the best place to buy them?

anakha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I don't claim to be an expert, I just try very hard. So if someone wanted some guidance, I wouldn't offer it in the traditional way of telling them what to do. I'd direct them to the source where they can learn it. If you wan this then add me to skype: s.consiglieri
I think you got me alittle wrong, I don´t you to tell me exactly how to do things. I want to know where you learned and how i can implement it with my own idea and twists, And perhaps ask a few questions.

I added you on skype