Good media buy sites?

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I was using adtoll but since they are "down" for a while i need some good alternatives temporarily.

Any suggestions?

QTrex

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Adengage < My personal favourite
Juicy Ad's < Great for adult but you need to put down a $50 deposit

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Wow, glad we just gave away the whole private media buy forum in the last two post. $10 well spent. I knew I should have waited.

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
i would have expected something better from exclusive forum, these 2 are known
well I dont know what most expect from $10 information, besides how to get stated in media buying at an affordable price. would not be too noob friendly if $1000 deposit media buying sites were used.

henrique1966

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Wow, glad we just gave away the whole private media buy forum in the last two post. $10 well spent. I knew I should have waited.
I'm almost tempted to send you your money back. Everyone is entitled to the their opinion but it seems to me that this $10 course have hindered your growth. Do you think you got $10 worth of value and if not, why not? Did you know how to do media buy before?

I hope you can get past this because with any course it may work for some and not others. Just learning media buying by someone who's doing it really paid for itself, because whether I follow his course or put my own spin on it I only paid $10 for something that have major potential. I wish you the best!

silverdot

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thanks for offering. Reizar worked on something. I feel he should be paid for it. Is the information presented worth it? No, not in my opinion. I didn't like the fact the he presented a general view of media buying instead of showing how he does it. When someone sells and ebook or course it's to show you their spin on it. You're paying for the exclusiveness of the information. Otherwise you can just go to google. Which is where you could have found the majority of the content he presented.

OR

in threads like this one. It's the same with everything. New PC game comes out, wait a week it'll be on torrents. New movie comes out, wait a week it'll be downloadable. New method on MMD shows up. Wait a week people will talk about it. Not even 2 weeks after the "private forum" went up I found all the posts in a torrent on TPB. It only had 1 seeder but still, I got it.

Now this is the part where people come in and say. "The method is saturated by then and it doesn't work anymore by the time everyone hears about it." You would be right if there was an actual method. Through MY OWN efforts I have already made my money back and this experience just reaffirmed why I will never buy anything on the internet again. Eventually, it'll be free.

People who actually did what he showed made minimal amounts. This "course" was geared toward "Newbies" People who don't even know how to do it in the first place. So expecting them to spin it, when they just learned about it is a little unreasonable. Adtoll stopped taking ads, Adengage is the worst traffic ever. I had the same ad running on TrafficJunky and Adengage. Results? Adengage 1:162 Traffic Junky 1:40 HUGE difference. The traffic isn't targeted at all. I even posted my ad to get people's opinion. Gave everyone free rein to say what they wanted. Critique it as they saw fit. Tried to help everyone out by being an example. I don't see how Reizar makes money doing that. oh wait...that's what the forum was supposed to be about. You know what else has potential? Google.

henrique1966

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
A couple of questions? If he had never had the class would you have tested the way you did? Would you have found traffic junky?

Even as a complete newbie you will have to figure some stuff out for yourself. I watch people give almost a complete method and people will still ask a hundred questions. Just remember if people didn't make money on the internet it wouldn't be any torrent for you to get stuff. The only reason games, ebooks and movies are available is because whomever is making this stuff is getting paid.

BTW, I do understand what you are saying I just don't completely agree with it.

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Thanks for offering. Reizar worked on something. I feel he should be paid for it. Is the information presented worth it? No, not in my opinion. I didn't like the fact the he presented a general view of media buying instead of showing how he does it. When someone sells and ebook or course it's to show you their spin on it. You're paying for the exclusiveness of the information. Otherwise you can just go to google. Which is where you could have found the majority of the content he presented.
I didn't purchase the course myself but from what i've read it's just a course to direct newbies in the right direction of IMing, yeah he gave you a method but you're going to have to put your own spin on it inorder for it to work well. Then again it was only $10.

fop_archer

Make Money Online
There are lots of sites for media buying. The most popular one's are :
Adblade
Adsonar
Pulse360
Adknowledge

Other good one's:
Online Advertising | BuySellAds.com
Welcome to ADVERTISINGSPACE.COM
Online Contextual Advertising and Behavioral Marketing Services
Trafficvance :: Advanced Display & Text Link Traffic | Home
DOCLIX: Premium Cost-Per-Click Ad Network
AdBrite: The Internet's Ad Marketplace
Media Traffic - CPV PPV Contextual Advertising

And If you wanna go for direct buy, then here are some of the sites ranked by comscore for the month april

Platform-A**
Yahoo! Network**
Google Ad Network**
ValueClick Networks**
Specific Media**
FOX Audience Network**
Yahoo! Sites
Google
24/7 Real Media**
Traffic Marketplace**
Tremor Media - Potential Reach
Microsoft Media Network US**
Tribal Fusion**
Casale Media - MediaNet**
interCLICK**
YuMe Video Network - Potential Reach
Turn, Inc**
Adconion Media Group**
CPX Interactive**
Collective Network by Collective Media**
ADSDAQ by ContextWeb**
Platform-A Video Network - Potential Reach
AudienceScience (formerly Revenue Science)**
Burst Media**
Digital Broadcasting Group (DBG) - Potential Reach
MSN-Windows Live
AOL Media Network
BrightRoll Video Network - Potential
Reach
Undertone Networks**
AdBrite**
YOUTUBE.COM
Pulse 360**
Vibrant Media**
Centro - Potential Reach
NNN Total Newspapers: U.S.
Ask Network
Adify**
Kontera**
Monster Career Ad Network (CAN)**
MYSPACE.COM*
FACEBOOK.COM
ITN Digital - Potential Reach
TattoMedia**
MSN.COM Home Page
IAC Ad Solutions
EBAY.COM
Glam Media
AMAZON.COM
NNN Top 25
Business.com Network

To get advanced strategies in media buying, I suggest Scott Rewick guides. He has some good shit on his side about Media Buying.

donald_duck

Make Money Online
hello

I was using adtoll but since they are "down" for a while i need some good alternatives temporarily
we sugest to improves to websites disign.

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I was using adtoll but since they are "down" for a while i need some good alternatives temporarily
we sugest to improves to websites disign.
adtoll has been down for a while now I don't think they are coming back, it doesnt seem like they are anyways.