Good method for start up cash, or just extra!

Hey so this is my first contribution, I did this back when i was about 16 and couldnt get a job but i wanted to start making money. Its not much but when your broke and jobless, its something.

I saw this guy in the park EARLY in the morning, picking up cans. It was really gross since he was dumpster diving for them, i wondered what the hell is he doing with them. Then i realized, cans are worth money! So i got a plan that didnt involve trashcans.

First thing i did, make a ton of flyers, they said "Got cans? Donate your empty cans today and feed the hungry tomorrow!" Each flyer had instructions where the donation drop box was and how long it was going to be there for, for example, my first place was my apartment complex. I asked the leasing office if i could start collecting cans for charity and they were more than happy to help. So the drop box was in the leasing office. Then i took the flyers and posted them on every door (I got permission of course). After hitting up a few other apartment complex's in the area, i had 5 drop box's open. (You can buy a huge container at the dollar store or get a cardboard box for free at your local grocery store).

Now, each can is either worth $0.05 or $0.10 recycled. I would go around every Friday for pickup, I just took a trash bag with me and dumped the cans in. That first Friday i had over 6 trash bags full of cans!

After putting gloves on and counting the cans, i had just over 650 cans. Right off the bat i was going to make anywhere between $32 - $65. And that was about 3 hours getting everything set up, and 2 hours collecting.

Yea yea i know thats hardly any money at all, but you can scale it up. AND if your sitting at home jobless, $32 a week for 5 hours of work is not bad at all. PLUS you can go back every week and there will be MORE cans. You can also hit up schools, grocery stores, small business owners, ANY place with a vending machine or that sells cans. The bigger the place the more cans you will get.

If you get to many cans to count the recycling plant will usually count them for you. Help out the environment, no selling, and profit. :cool:

Zmijac

I agree, very good, I would like to try this. But how did you resolve the problem with people asking questions to which organization did you donate etc.? People in my country are not trustworthy and I am sure this would get some questions asked because a lot of people are collecting bottles to survive here.

I agree, very good, I would like to try this. But how did you resolve the problem with people asking questions to which organization did you donate etc.? People in my country are not trustworthy and I am sure this would get some questions asked because a lot of people are collecting bottles to survive here.
Well i would say it like this

"I'm collecting cans to recycle them for the environment, all the money that i receive is then donated to (INSERT CHARITY NAME)." I use to use redcross just because they are big and everyone knows who they are. But you could go with "I'm recycling for the environment for a school project". Really just make up a good story and stick with it.

I'm earning from internet from some months and experienced that it is so much easy and lot of relation in it. You dont need any sort of skills and special education just know about the use of internet & its features.

Thats right you don't really need any skills to succeed and make bank with the internet except maybe basic computer skills... BUT you do need to know what you get yourself into, or you will end up losing time and money!

The truth is it's not for everyone. There is no such thing as easy money in this world! And a lot of people are brought into MLM the wrong way, they're not given the true circumstances of what it takes to make it in this industry. Companies and uplines in general give you meetings, webinars, info that say how great the busines is, but they don't give you the essential tools and information you need to make your business a successful one. You need to know and understand marketing, most of people who fail at MLM have the wrong perspective about this industry. It takes a lot of hard work to succeed.

My advice: Learn as much as you can! Copy success, use your own resources, reach out for help, test, compare, test some more, invest money...