Good webhost for interspire

Monopoly

Very Active Members
I'd like to find a reasonbly priced webhost for my interspire server.

Somewhere that can support a lot of emails per hour and either doesn't have tos rules against it, or never bothers to enforce the ones they do have.

Any suggestions?

/edit: Not really looking to pay for a VPN. If I could do this on shared hosting, that'd be good.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
I use these guys - for ten British pounds a year it does not matter if you lose the account. All you need obviously is a cheap domain name.

I use it only for sending bulk unsolicited emails, using interspire 5.7 which has an auto throttle and sends 6000 in 2.5 hours. Because it is offshore (not US based it is perfect for this.

They don't seem to be worried by my mailing btw (so far)

Grab the lowest price deal they have

Code:
http://www.hostmediauk.com/media-hosting/

markharry

Make Money Online
Has anyone found a free webhost solution for interspire I have been looking everywhere and found nothing with C panel access most seem to have a really shitty upload limitation

markharry

Make Money Online
Probably thats why you buy a cheap domain name. There was a cheap promo code for hostgator that gives you your first month for a couple of cents. Cheap domain name for five to ten dollars. If you cant make your money back on that investment then we shouldnt be in Im. Also keep your hourly rate down with hostgator to below 200 emails an hour.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Thread necro guys. This thread is not only ancient, but already marked answered. If you're looking for a host check out the one AWIC suggested.