Griffon New Super Moderator

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Everyone give it up to one SUPER moderator Griffon. This guy has more the earned the right to wear a green coat and we are very proud to see him in it. If you do not know who Griffon is I suggest you read some of his post because this guy knows SEO like no ones business. He has been a TRUE asset to the MMD team and we are very happy to have him with us.

Congrats Griffon you earned it Bro!

Griffon

Weiter Weiter
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. :) It has been great being a part of this forum. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute even more in the future.

sachworks

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Congratz with your promotion ! Hope you like the green coulor even more than purple :), you deserved it.

klix

Make Money Online
Nice Grffion! I was expecting it to be you, which means you deserved it. And you do look good in green :top:

imfcuk

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey Griffon! Congratulations. You've done great and deserve this promotion. I'm sure you'll do great things with it. You're a great asset and glad to have you on the team. Thank you for your contribution :)

Congrats man. you deserve it. Always not only moderating but also providing quality to the community. Keep it up man. I will get there one day. :)