Guess it is time for me to start my own journal

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Let's make 2010 better then 2009

Alright before i begin let me just say I was not always broke. though some come here and never known success the problem for me was I can not reinvent myself as easily as others. I have made money out of all things selling website traffic, CPA arbitrage, Website flipping and WSO's. They all added up and I made some good money. Due to changes in these arena's I no longer make the money I use to.

In comes ewhoring. So i have this bot badly enough it has to have a ton of traffic to convert it so I am going to set that a side for now. I am going to focus on something that is cheap and easy to do and use MMDcash.

So the method I am not going to give as not sure how much of a trade secret I am suppose to keep and how much is Jr.VIP only and how much is MMDcash only. But I have had a lot of help from Dr.P and he helped me to make a conversion even using his advice. Yes that was only one but it was one out of 4. That shows potential to scale there. I can get my ads to stick and from one day can easily get 25 emails from a 4 hour posting session.

So let us see just what we can do my goal is to make 10 converts a day. So once I get that I want to hold that steady for a little while then look for a way to outsource the method..

Thanks Dr.P for giving me the help I needed.

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
Cool you will be posting this here, I will be subscribed so can see how you are getting along.

I just can not get into the whole e-whore thing so good luck.

the closest I ever got was cs'ing CL with an actual members profile (should have made my own for the site I know). My ads stuck for a long time, just could not get into the whole thing.

good luck

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Thanks right now have received 2 conversions so far today and both of them instantly disputed so having a trouble keeping them.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Smeltzer its just the luck of the draw man or your really making them think something completely different than what they are getting. Only one other instant dispute on the entire network. Just keep at it man. The instant dispute rate is 10% for the whole network. 100 sales 10 instant disputes on avg.

Good Luck man!

Doc

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Smeltzer its just the luck of the draw man or your really making them think something completely different than what they are getting. Only one other instant dispute on the entire network. Just keep at it man. The instant dispute rate is 10% for the whole network. 100 sales 10 instant disputes on avg.

Good Luck man!

Doc
Thanks man we are both *me and my woman* gonna have to tweak and refine our methods but I am fully confident we can get it to work.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Another signup.. Getting some great conversions.. Hopefully this one will not do an instant charge-back.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Smeltzer your exactly 1:10 right now. Just keep doing what your doing and your going to be killing it soon. Just ramp it up man.

Doc

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Smeltzer your exactly 1:10 right now. Just keep doing what your doing and your going to be killing it soon. Just ramp it up man.

Doc
I am going to be soon as we get this down right she is actually doing really good and is learning a lot . Our goal is 10 signup's a day seems like the second day is getting the most notice so that is something as the ads from yesterday are getting all the emails one from todays are barely getting any.. So think it is a time issue will wait and see what happens tomorrow with the ones today.

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Smeltzer, you are doing unbelievable man! It took me 1 month to get a sale, with the progress you are making I might have to call you the future LuckyKittyPurrPurr hehe, with the help of Doc you will be at 100 sales a day in no Time.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Smeltzer, you are doing unbelievable man! It took me 1 month to get a sale, with the progress you are making I might have to call you the future LuckyKittyPurrPurr hehe, with the help of Doc you will be at 100 sales a day in no Time.
Yeahh buddy he helped me with the system and it is working just gotta focus a lil on getting those emails to my girl they come and go but we are putting out some good ad copy that is for sure.

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Yeahh buddy he helped me with the system and it is working just gotta focus a lil on getting those emails to my girl they come and go but we are putting out some good ad copy that is for sure.
If you need help with some ad copies email me dude, I can help you out, I went from 7 to 300 responses in one time, with the valentine holiday coming up you can make a huge response.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
If you need help with some ad copies email me dude, I can help you out, I went from 7 to 300 responses in one time, with the valentine holiday coming up you can make a huge response.
Cool man might have to hit you up later. I done ran a few ads gonna play it cool and let her catch up for the rest of the day.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
This is actually pretty fun. End today 60.00 . Tonight I bought an off shore shared hosting and a mail domain. I set up my catchall and tomorrow I plan to post 1k ads or more am writing the spin able ads now.

Goal for tomorrow 300.00

Three step manual replying is slow but it is working.

Need to find a faster way to answer emails and a way to get more eyeballs at backpages.

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
This is actually pretty fun. End today 60.00 . Tonight I bought an off shore shared hosting and a mail domain. I set up my catchall and tomorrow I plan to post 1k ads or more am writing the spin able ads now.

Goal for tomorrow 300.00

Three step manual replying is slow but it is working.

Need to find a faster way to answer emails and a way to get more eyeballs at backpages.
Hey man, pm me on aim, I can help you get setup with thebat for free, its autoresponse. I really like how you are doing dude and you deserve some help, you will be at 3k a day in no time!

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Hey man, pm me on aim, I can help you get setup with thebat for free, its autoresponse. I really like how you are doing dude and you deserve some help, you will be at 3k a day in no time!
thanks not sure if that is good to do but would not hurt to give it a shot.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
As of right now i have 2 auto-posters running and 292 post!! I am getting emails flying in the email box but am waiting to get the posting done which should be tonight.

this should make some big bucks and keep me from having to run the auto-posters everyday..

My goal is 500 ads today.