Guess it is time for me to start my own journal

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Well my webmail server just went down which put a hult to everything..... It is an oversees webserver so this is costing me money.

evanc123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
As of right now i have 2 auto-posters running and 292 post!! I am getting emails flying in the email box but am waiting to get the posting done which should be tonight.

this should make some big bucks and keep me from having to run the auto-posters everyday..

My goal is 500 ads today.
Are you posting to CL? by the way let me knoiw if you need any help bro ...

evanc123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I believe he is using backpage right now.
For backpage you need to be posting 1500 plus ads a day to make good income , make sure you change your ip every 200 posts , even tho people say that you dont need to, trust me you do!!, also make sure all the response are coming in, what i found out is that when i was responding to some of my ads to make sure the response were inboxing to my email accounts..guess what they werent!!! not only that but they werent even going into my spam folders, so watch out for that

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Everyone note please stay away from crud host this was going to be my biggest day ever and it was ruined because of a crappy host.

Look for reviews talk with friends ask around for recommendations and such before you get yourself in a mess like I did.

Right now I just pmed someone to set up a multi response auto system I know I can get the emails . Ads no problem I have 3 comps I can use.

Need a killer spinable ad that I can post 10 times in the same city and it will still look unique and open up 5 versions of bp bot on my 3 comps for 15 copies of it running. Then let her rip. Thn maybe just maybe with all those replies and focusing just on the ads themselves I can get them with a multi conversion auto set-up.

Well hopefully this person will hit me up.

with 15 versions of BP bot I should be able to post about 5k ads with just two running it netted me 600 ads before the server went down and it was not even finished. So looking at about maybe 1k ads from 2 up and running.

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Talk about scaling this guy is ready to make some money lol. Your using MMDCash right?

What host was it?

I can point you in the direction of some good hosts.

Doc

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Talk about scaling this guy is ready to make some money lol. Your using MMDCash right?

What host was it?

I can point you in the direction of some good hosts.

Doc
Lol I was using someone called arberhost or something like that . I switched over to mellowhost. They seem pretty good.

Yeah using MMDcash. I would have hit some numbers if it was not for that hosting issue.... Kinda got discouraged about that but everything is working correctly now.. Just need to get the ad copy done and the multi response set up on autopilot and can really kick some major rear.

The money is there I can smell it it is all on delivery is all.