[GUIDE] Easy $200 from eGay~Grey Hat

mindmaster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What does this mean?
"One thing I have to STRESS is that the link HAS to be value adding to be a successful money maker for you"

Are you saying send them to a blog or something they can keep going to then let click the egay referral link?

And whats a rover link? Do you mean an affiliate link?

artur6000

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
The value link means that you don't just say that: "Check this awesome link bla bla bla" Thats just like spamming but if you put some content in your posts (some talk about the car or some thing similar) your adding value to it. and then you provide cloaked link so people on the forum don't realise that you egay affiliate. Rover link from egay = hoplink form clickba.nk

born2helpu

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Prerequisites:
Before applying to the eBay Partner Network, please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
  1. You own and operate the website for which you are applying to promote eBay.
  2. The website is functioning, relevant for promoting eBay, and has unique or value-added content or functionality that will drive incremental purchases on eBay.
  3. You are in compliance with the eBay Partner Network Agreement and Code of Conduct.
  4. You have a working phone number and a valid PayPal account or bank account, which can receive direct deposits--you will need this payment information during the application process.
We receive a large number of applications on a daily basis and review each application and site individually. While meeting all of the requirements above does not guarantee automatic acceptance into eBay Partner Network, doing so will ensure your application receives proper attention during the review process.

Bee Hive

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Would it be safer if you just sent them thru your web site that has E*** listing on it like the BANS script?

att430

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thinking abt trying this. what was the reason you got banned? what would be the best strategy to avoid this, but maintain high volume of posts?

orson1129

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thank you for the post. It is interesting and useful.
I think I will take a try.

GauraV

Make Money Online
Reaction score
cool..this is completely grey hat..hope it still works!

weirdo

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hmmmm ok let me try this and i;ll see what results i get

ngasqus

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This method still working rite now? any body have try this method?

Atemi

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well at least this method strong advocates against spamming to make a buck. That is some good news, IMO.

gorico

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Really great information guys.Thanks for your sharing.

Ratzi

Make Money Online
Reaction score
yeah, another great method!
so much potential it has