Have 10k UV daily on my site. How to monetize best?

flowers

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello members

I need some advice.

I have started an adult image hosting site just 2 days ago.

I have already hit 5k UV daily on the second day.

Ill easily reach 10k UV in a week and 20k in month.

Since its a new site and people visit it to view xxx images so I want to know how to monetize it best?

I have put some dating offers put getting no clicks on them. Whats the best strategy to monetize the traffic. I know a lot of things can be done.

I am thinking of using few adult networks that pay on

CPM basis lets say they pay even 0.5$ per 1000 views then if i put ads of 4-5 networks, then i should be fetching about 0.5 x 5 x 10k = $25 daily with ads.

next I am thinking of putting popups.

So please suggest me legit and the best adult networks that pay on CPM basis and whose rates are high.

I can also use CPA offers but i am facing problems since my traffic is mix from usa, uk, canada, sweden, nl, and other european countries so geo targeting these and putting offers accordingly is little difficult. Suggest me what networks to apply to for CPA? I applied to mmdcash but its been a week and their MM Marketing guy never responds.

Please advice any other strategy also if you have to monetize adult traffic.

flowers

Make Money Online
Reaction score
yeah i can use blackhat ways also but will need to see first if they will be good for my site or not.

Ravenxtech

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You can content lock your index page or other popular pages. For example, "This site is solely based on donations. Please complete a free offer below to continue enjoying blah blah"

And put a bunch of 1st page email submits. If your audience is really interested they will complete an offer.

Another way is you can have a page with your videos or pictures. You can content lock it. A horny guy will do whatever to check out a certain picture/video. Learned this years ago.

Many ways to twist this method, goodluck!

flowers

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thanks for your idea but that won't work with my site. Its an adult image host like imagetwist so if i put content locker then I'll lose all my traffic. I was thinking of some good adult cpa offers but which network to go for ?

Ravenxtech

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thanks for your idea but that won't work with my site. Its an adult image host like imagetwist so if i put content locker then I'll lose all my traffic. I was thinking of some good adult cpa offers but which network to go for ?
check out hasoffers.com and navigate around. You'll find offers and networks that offer it.