Have you heard about the site called ity.im?

rock00

Make Money Online
I searched so many sites. I think I've searched about hundred sites then I try ity.im . I have registered in this site for about a week now. What is this site about? You can shorten your links and be paid for this when someone clicks your links.Familiar, right? You also get paid for bringing referrals, but this depend on the region they live. English spoken countries are paid up to 0.15 per referral. I have made some tests and get some referrals , I reached the minimum which by the way is $50 and I cashout.In 24h I received the money.
So, now I know this is a legit site.you can try it too!

I didn't experience with the site you mentioned. All websites are look like legitimate .So it is hard to tell whether it is legit or scam. If you are not sure or have any doubts whether the website can be trusted then exit from the site and take your time to investigate further into the website .To check a site is legit or scam you and rating about the site by the Google search. To check the website is secure use the site Webutation.net you will get more information about the website. Get the "whois" information from WhoisXY.com to know the administrative contact, technical contact etc.