health related sites

SKNX3

Make Money Online
If you have a blog, article or website related to health - > medications/pharmacy then I am looking to do business with you, to link your page onto mine and you doing the same for my site. My site is Page Rank 3 and would like to stay connected with page rank 3 sites and above. So if your blog ranks around 1-2 then sorry, this isn't for you. but anyone who is in this field and has a blog, website or article with pr 3 or more then message me and give me your link and pr number so we can further discuss opportunities in the future.

whAdsense

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Google pagerank means nothing now, all gone I'm afraid.

However, I have a couple of websites around health, they only get around 1000 views per month but would do something for you if you like?

Let me know but forget about pagerank. Visitors and relevance is much more important

hbsjcd3

Make Money Online
link exchange - 3 way

If you have a blog, article or website related to health - > medications/pharmacy then I am looking to do business with you, to link your page onto mine and you doing the same for my site. My site is Page Rank 3 and would like to stay connected with page rank 3 sites and above. So if your blog ranks around 1-2 then sorry, this isn't for you. but anyone who is in this field and has a blog, website or article with pr 3 or more then message me and give me your link and pr number so we can further discuss opportunities in the future.

I have a pr3 acai/weightloss/fitness blog that I would to link exchange with...but I will want link to your site from another one of my sites. so a 3 way link exchange...interested?

xfactor

Make Money Online
Have you thought about finding and targeting websites using Keyword Elite 2.0 and buying their exit traffic using a pop up or buying banner ad space on their sites?