Hello from Canada. Internet Marketers!

I have a question to ask you experienced members out there. Do you still call yourselves internet marketers? A few years ago that's what you guys and girls were called.Anyway, I wanna get to know a few of you marketers. I haven't been in thebusiness for a few years because I was busy with work. So anyone who worksonline, I would like to talk to you. Don't get it twisted, I'm not going topitch anything to you or steal your strategies, in fact I want to help you makesome, you scratch my back, I scratch yours', sound good? Anyway, here's myemail and skype.

My email:
[email protected]

My Skype:
wisemer8

Just send me amessage if you wanna talk and we can IM or Skype about our internet marketinggoals and ventures. We can do this together. I look forward to our future as marketers. Hope to hear from you all. Thanks.

defman

I ain't no guru internet marketers type, too. I know one thing for sure, guru internet marketers would be too busy making stuff and putting it all on automatic and making income streams like we can only dream of... if only there's a simple step-by-step method that we can follow, and finally start making income streams, selling good stuff like our own ebooks, etc... something real, something original... instead, it's always one money-making scheme after another... it gets boring. So I'm looking for a somple method to put up my original works and make money selling those, nothing else. But these days, everyone's obsessed with selling the same old thing over and over until it's done to death and they're still doing it, the margins becoming ever narrower, each fighting for the nine-tenth of a cent or whatever. How weird is that? That's why it took me a long time to study it all, read, try to see underneath, see the motives, the hidden agendas of people selling something... I want something HONEST... so I write my ebook based on what worked for me, quit smoking, and I loves the non-smoking lifestyle I have, thought I have not gotten rich or anything, the money I saved from the smokes is great, and the health is better. So I thought I could sell my idea, that people would rewards me when they finds that my methods helped them quit smoking with mental strength. Ah well. It'll take time. No worries.

I have a question to ask you experienced members out there. Do you still call yourselves internet marketers? A few years ago that's what you guys and girls were called.Anyway, I wanna get to know a few of you marketers. I haven't been in thebusiness for a few years because I was busy with work. So anyone who worksonline, I would like to talk to you. Don't get it twisted, I'm not going topitch anything to you or steal your strategies, in fact I want to help you makesome, you scratch my back, I scratch yours', sound good? Anyway, here's myemail and skype.

My email:
[email protected]

My Skype:
wisemer8

Just send me amessage if you wanna talk and we can IM or Skype about our internet marketinggoals and ventures. We can do this together. I look forward to our future as marketers. Hope to hear from you all. Thanks.
Hello TheDanielGm, great to meet u in MMD. :)