[Help] CPA Offer Account Problem!

mikebuyco

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
mikebuyco.com
Hello guys. I'm a newbie to CPA. I've manage to get in advertmarketing. I haven't promoted any offers in the past month because I didn't know where to start. Lately I got hold of CPA instruments where it was shared here in this forum.:proud:. So I've been following the advice with SEO+CPA.

I build my wordpress site and put links to the cpa offer. There is one problem. The link to offer show this: "This account has been deactivated for violation of our terms and conditions."

Before that happened, I've clicked on my affiliate link 6 times and it showed in hits in my account. I was only testing if the links were working while building my wordpress site. I can still access my cpa account without a problem and other offers are working. But I want this offer to work because I've already purchased a domain for it and built my articles. I emailed my account manager and he hasn't respond for two days now and I've added him on my AIM but I can't get a hold of him.

What should I do? Please advice. Thanks

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
PM me the email and company name you used to sign up to advert and I will see what is up with your account.

josh3101367

Make Money Online
Reaction score
dude do not ever click your own links again and if you do then use an elite proxy and clear your ******s before and after..make it only one click not 6

surferdude

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Or just shoot them a msg that your testing the link and they may see it clicked by the same ip a few times

blackhatisgood

Make Money Online
Reaction score
sounds like a mistake or they found something in your application that didnt
set well with them.

my 2cents

blackhatisgood

Make Money Online
Reaction score
dude do not ever click your own links again and if you do then use an elite proxy and clear your ******s before and after..make it only one click not 6
you can click your links just dont fill out your own offers ...lol

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
some advertisers and networks do not like link testing, but testing with a proxy will be 100 time worse!
in my opinion testing is fine as long as it is not insanely excessive, through proxies or if your testing the conversions!

zrad27

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have never had any issues with the networks I work with.

What I would do is visit:

Then find a network that is offering the same offer or something similar and use that. Before I build a blog/site around a CPA offer I try to find an alternative to the offer so I don't get slowed to a halting stop with my promotions. I can just replace the link with the other niche offer.

Good luck with your promotions :)

mikebuyco

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
mikebuyco.com
I now have a new Affiliate Manager. Special thanks to Insanity for helping. I'm going to contact my affiliate manager soon.

I have never had any issues with the networks I work with.

What I would do is visit:
Affiliate Marketing - Find the Best Affiliate Program and CPA Offers from OfferVault

Then find a network that is offering the same offer or something similar and use that. Before I build a blog/site around a CPA offer I try to find an alternative to the offer so I don't get slowed to a halting stop with my promotions. I can just replace the link with the other niche offer.

Good luck with your promotions :)
Is it easy to get in? Right now, I'm still trying to earn from CPA and from the looks of the email of my new affiliate manager, I might actually earn from this network. :)

mikebuyco

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
mikebuyco.com
Hmmm.. It seems the offer that I wanted to promote is gone. There goes the money I spent on domain. :-(

mmdguru

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hmmm.. It seems the offer that I wanted to promote is gone. There goes the money I spent on domain. :-(
What I can suggest is there are many CPA networks which hopefully run the same offers. Either you can wait for your present CPA network to get that offer back or else use the same domain to promote that offer in a different CPA network that you must have joined.

surferdude

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just go to offervault and search the offer or similar, very very rare that a network has an offer that nobody else has, usually those are the offers that are kept behind scenes for their best publishers. You should have no problem finding that same offer or similar elsewhere.