Help With Email Marketing

i'm relatively new to email marketing, i searched google up and down for email sending software and couldnt find any software that worked. so basically i just wanna know how do you send bulk emails?

And you're gonna need a good list of emails. I'd try the adult/dating niche. Conversions are awesome with a properly set up campaign.

If you'd like i can sell you a nice list of confirmed opt-ins. Just PM me

jaiprakash

Make Money Online
i advice you please don't do this because it is ****ming it doesn't make you money and you get trouble from your hosting account if they find that you are ****ming their hosting service they will bann your account.

i suggest you to build your email list using aweber.

i'm relatively new to email marketing, i searched google up and down for email sending software and couldnt find any software that worked. so basically i just wanna know how do you send bulk emails?
I use directmailmac, google that and try out their software.
Some handy reporting tools and delivery stats too.

I've not seen anything like it for mac yet, don't know if they have a PC version

I don't know about e-mail marketing software.I got a Express E-mail marketing service from the site TuckTail.com using which i had sent a bulk emails at a same time.Here they provide unlimited emails,easy email editor,Over 160 ready-made designs with email marketing service.

Wow, what you can do is google a mass email spammer. You can find email lists online for a large list, and send an email all at once (perfect for viruses and remote admin tools (DarkComet) if you're into that) but I've used it before, give it a shot.

Is this what you're talking about? Sending more than one email at once?