How can I bring much traffic to my site

shubho

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello

i have two sites.the problem is that they are lack of visitors.how can i have more traffic to my sites.

Which traffic exchangers are best.

Reg/shuhho

mastodo9

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If your sites are wordpress sites then there's an abundance of plugins you can use and configure to help get traffic.

There are lots of ways to get traffic to sites, social networks, forums, articles etc are just a few of the free ways

ojejones

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.bongal.com
You can make a group in bongal.com
It has good ranking and will drive good traffic to your site.

brynh

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Using directories/articles submission you will expose your sites to more people and with building backlinks by commenting on other peoples blogs/sites you will gain more visitors and better rating (alexa,google etc..).

brynh

Make Money Online
Reaction score
It will but depending on niche and content popularity you will get traffic.. For instance, I don't get much traffic from social sites at all, because my site is about environment, global warming, alternative energy.. It also depends on how acessible ans how much is easy to read articles. If ordinary people can understand your writings then you can get more traffic, if not , you can get less, only from those that are enough educated to understand basic terms written in articles..

vload

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You can use socks proxy to bring much traffic.
Best regards

Eola

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You may try to use some tools..such as semrush

hasam

Make Money Online
Reaction score
try facebook or twitter, it works well to me

aakayb

Make Money Online
Reaction score
When you did your keyword research, what figures were you expecting and how does this compare?

jin856

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Make a fan page on facebook, offer a free gift related to your site... Your goal is to increase your fans and get more traffic to your site.

penpal6

Make Money Online
Reaction score
if you're selling affiliate products on your website then Twitter is a good method to drive traffic

knector

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Traffic exchanges are worth nothing, people from there just do it to earn a couple bucks, you have to build backlinks to your site, write articles comment on other blogs etc.

09ff

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You can use socks proxy to bring much traffic.
Best regards
can elaborate more on this? precise way on how to get this working? or may be a link to some tut on how to use this, is this any good for ad$ense?

MayerL

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello!

If u do have a quality site you can try to get a link on dmoz.org ---> www.dmoz.org the largest free internet directory

xpress

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Are you looking for paid traffic or FREE traffic?
For paid traffic, you can use PPC, CPM, PPV, banner ads.
FREE traffic can be generated through many ways, for examples, through SEO, videos, articles, forums, link exchanges, etc.

If you have money but time, then you can outsource your tasks to virtual assistant(s) online.

Hope this helps.