How I make $3000+/month on auto-pilot with Kindle

valentinov

Reaction score
Is it enough if I just download pd book then create a cover for it.

Or download pd then spin it and make new title then publish as my work? did pd rights allow modifying content?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

valentinov

Reaction score
Got massage from kindle. As below.

We offer our customers free editions of public domain titles in the Kindle Store. In order to provide an optimal customer experience, it’s our policy to only offer differentiated versions of these freely available books. During our review, we found that your book(s) are either insufficiently differentiated or do not have differentiation : MY BOOK NAME. We consider works to be differentiated when one or more of the following criteria are met:• (Translated) - A unique translation• (Annotated) - Contains annotations (unique, hand-crafted additional content including study guides, literary critiques, detailed biographies, or detailed historical context)• (Illustrated) - Includes 10 or more unique illustrations relevant to the bookIf your book conforms to one or more of the criteria listed above, please edit your book details to reflect this differentiation by going to the Actions menu and clicking on “edit book details.”  From this page, indicate how your book is differentiated by updating the title as outlined in the public domain prompt under Step 2: Verify Your Publishing Rights. Also, be sure to specify how your book is unique in the beginning of your product description in bullet point format (maximum 80 characters).Once you have updated the details of your book, please resubmit it for publishing by clicking the “Save & Publish” button under Step 8: Kindle Book Lending of Page 2 (Rights & Pricing). Upon publishing, we will review and provide you with a status update shortly thereafter. We’ll also need you to fix and resubmit all of your catalog’s affected books.While it’s possible that other features may make books unique, we only consider the criteria noted above to be differentiated. Examples of some features we do not consider to be differentiated include a linked table of contents, formatting improvements, collections, sales rank, price, and freely available Internet content. Please note that it is considered misleading to customers to have your title claim differentiation when your book is not sufficiently differentiated. Such misleading behavior may lead to account termination.To learn more about publishing public domain content, please visit (LINK REMOVED this is a link to pd section on KDP) for your understanding and cooperation.Best regards,

All I do in this work is create cover, add author profile.Could you help me on this.

Last edited:

valentinov

Reaction score
Sorry for long post .:p

Any suggestion for FREE content spinning program?
I'll try to make book review section and synopsis by bring together user reviews and Wikipedia then spin it. Will this work?

Bauss

Very Active Members
Reaction score
@Scuba: Thank you.

@upliftingmind: All it takes is Amazons Kindle

@tico: Yep, just upload it to Amazon. It's already fluctuated with so many buyers, the market is there, it's just knowing who to market to. Obviously much more can be done to make sales though. Such as email marketing, youtube, facebook, review sites, squeeze pages, so on so forth.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
GUY'S THIS IS IN NOWAY A REFORMATION OF THE OP'S METHOD JUST SOME OTHER SUGGESTIONS...OP HOPE YOU DON'T MIND.

Ok Guy's Don't All Run Out And Do the Same Ebook Alterations and Ruin a Good Method..LOL
.....Thanks OP For a Workable Method.... But as Usual Gotta Leave a Little Of The Guess Work In Or we'll Have 6,000 People trying to Rush and Do the SAME EXACT THING.....

Guy's I know you Wanna Take Action But Take A second to Research What You're about to Do......
Amazon Is not the Place to Be Jumping Head First Without Having your T's crossed and I's dotted That Said......

Derivative works are A Good way to make money using Public Domain works., it's not always a great idea to just copy off a Public Domain work and try sell it - AS IS.

You don't have any copyright protection for all your time and effort, and you risk competitors swooping in and stealing your market share.
It's ALWAYS better to start with Public Domain works and put your unique, creative "twist" on the product to make your own derivative works.

Derivative works are created when you change, improve, tweak, or completely overhaul a copyright-free work to create an entirely new product. This new product is now eligible for copyright protection.

Here are some ideas on how you can create unique, derivative works from Public Domain materials.

Reformat Digital Books To Sell

Find a book that you think is interesting and will have good market demand, and download it to your computer in text format. If you used Project Gutenberg, here are their requirements:

"A Project Gutenberg ebook is made out of two parts: the public domain book and the non public domain Project Gutenberg trademark and license. If you strip the Project Gutenberg license and all references to Project Gutenberg from the ebook, you are left with a public domain ebook. You can do anything you want with that."

Since the book is already in text digital format, removing all Project Gutenberg trademarks and license verbiage is a snap. Now let's modify this ebook so that we can turn it into a derivative work. Here's what we can do:

• Add text
  • Update older language and references to bring it up to today's modern jargon
  • Add pictures (using Public Domain images, of course!)
  • Add chapters
  • Change the font and page numbers
  • Add an introduction
  • Change the cover art
  • Add a copyright page with you as the copyright holder!

Note that you could also work a bit harder and translate the book into different languages, or convert it to an Audio Book, or
just change it into a large font book for those with impaired vision And State As such On Cover Page..
In short, make enough of these types of changes to qualify your books as new, derivative works. Then, convert the new version to Word or PDF file format using Adobe Acrobat Software. Make sure it's compatible with different computer systems, place security on it, and you are ready to sell it!

Here's a link to a Free PDF Converter.

You may already have a PDF converter installed on your computer!

Required Software: Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Speaking of PDF, what if you find a great book at
Google Books Online
, and you can only download it in PDF format? How do you get books into Word so you can make the all-important changes to create derivative works?The software you need is called Optical Character Recognition, or OCR for short, which will take your PDF image and convert it to words that you can edit.
The good news is that there's a chance you already have OCR software hiding on your computer right now! If you have Adobe Acrobat, you probably have OCR included with the software.

Here are the steps you take to convert your book into text using Adobe Acrobat:

1. Download a book from Google Books
  2. Convert the PDF file into Word by clicking:
  3. Document
  4. .....Paper Capture
  5. ..........Start Capture

MS Office also has an OCR utility already installed. Here's the procedure:

1. Click the Start menu (lower left corner of your computer screen)
  2. Click MS Office
  3. .....MS Office tools
  4. ..........Microsoft Office Document Imaging
That's the version of OCR software that I have, and I was surprised to find it hiding there!
If you don't have those products already, don't worry, you can get FREE OCR software from the following sites:

OCRTools.com

SimpleOCR.com

Guy's Remember It's Not About the Simplest Route But the Most Profitable Route

Last edited:

valentinov

Reaction score
Thanks Swiff Justus for wonderful tweak and Bauss for the program and your reply.

I'll try again and let's you knows the result.

Schott

Reaction score
how long or more importantly how short can these books be?

Bauss

Very Active Members
Reaction score
how long or more importantly how short can these books be?
My books run from 10 pages to 50 pages but I personally don't think that there is a limit or requirement to how long or short an ebook can be. No one book of mine does better than any other,, hope that answers your question.

abuhanifa

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the share , for all those who are trying :- don't forget to add your own twist .

VitaminC

Reaction score
When I click on sell yours here getting this error
We're sorry!

An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured that we are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try again at a later time.
HTTP 500

tico

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey Bauss, Do you use any branding or add a signature to your published version. Like at least your name or something? Or you can remain completely anonymous publishing on kindle store?

Bauss

Very Active Members
Reaction score
When I click on sell yours here getting this error
We're sorry!

An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured that we are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try again at a later time.
HTTP 500

I don't know about that error, never came across it. Is it when you are trying to upload the book or just when you click on the link? If it's when you're clicking on the link to sell it, it must be a connection error from your side. I suggest contacting your service provider and asking what's up.

Bauss

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey Bauss, Do you use any branding or add a signature to your published version. Like at least your name or something? Or you can remain completely anonymous publishing on kindle store?
You can remain completely anonymous, I personally don't add any signatures to the book. But all my content (even the public domain works) is unique, so there's no duplicate copy of it.

hotohori

Reaction score
I started on this about more than a week ago. Uploaded 5 public domain books. Only one book got sales. Sold 7 of that book. It is hard to find public domain books that are not already publish in kindle I must say.

hotohori

Reaction score
Hi Bauss,

Do you do anything to promote the books you uploaded?

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
colinthewealthyaffiliate.blogspot.com
This looks like a great method to try out. And if nothing else- it'll make me a better writer.

My one concern is that I know there used to be a similar method that involved selling ebooks on amazon, where you would simply write a 20-70 page ebook and publish it on amazon selling it for about $8/copy.
This method however became super saturated and no longer works.

How is your method different?
Does the Kindle make the difference?