How I make $800+ per day with mobile video sites

tusen

Reaction score
Mobile video is an untapped market that can make you thousands per month. The mobile market is growing at a tremendous rate due to smartphones and tablet devices. But not many people are taking advantage at the fact that most video content out there are using flash, however mobile devices like the iPad and iPhone cannot view these video. So many people looking for video content on their phone are left in the dark.

There are a few ways you can build a website based on mobile videos. You can pick a niche such as funny videos, video game content, trailers etc. You can convert these videos yourself using Xilisoft or another converter and hosting the files yourself. But this way will cost you loads for storage fees and bandwidth.

Therefore I suggest you uploading videos to VidSkip.com or Videobam.com. Both of these sites will encode your videos to mobile format that works on hundreds of mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackberry, Android phones, Windows phones, etc.

Right now I am making thousands of dollars each month by making niche mobile video sites. I use ad networks like Jumptap, Admob, Tapit, Nexage, Smaato, & vDopia to monetize my traffic. I believe that it is truly an untapped market and many people can make hundreds if not thousands too.

Since mobile is a pretty new niche, the best way is to use SEO to advertise the site. It isn't that big of a competitive landscape so basic SEO can go a long way. Also social media like twitter and facebook produce a lot of traffic. Targeting keywords such as: mobile "keyword", iphone "keyword", ipad "keyword" garners a lot of traffic without much competition.

Here are some stats of one of my websites to show you guys the potential of this niche:

These results took me about a year to get. So it isn't an instant gold mine. You have to work for it and slowly build your traffic.

Reactions: Ismat Hamad

josseine

Make Money Online
Reaction score
That's really a big income for you. Nice share. Do you only use ads or does it include cpa as well?

Thank you.

Foxmuldyr

Make Money Online
Reaction score
how do you use the ads in the videos?

Last edited by a moderator:

Le Marocain

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing
Is it possible to post the method by steps so newbies can understand the system and mirror it?

I did not get the concept! You mean you drive traffic to your website from those video sharing website mentioned? Or you don't need your own website?? How do you monetize???

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
what have you been using on your site ?

a mobile video script ? a mobile wordpress theme or something else ?

adamab

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks, not only for the info, but the inspiration as well!

manis11

Reaction score
Nice idea ;) bythe way How to create a mobile site ,which software do i need to use ,like wordpress for blogs,
it would be helpful,if you could share themm

josseine

Make Money Online
Reaction score
seems that OP no longer update the thread. I know this is for real and it will be more inspiring
if he could share to us more info on how he build his mobile sites. Does he use plugins? what do you think
guys?

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I investigated this a bit last week, got a good domain, but as usual I got a little side tracked.

theres this script , hxxp://demo.mobilevideoscript.net/

It looks good , but it would probably be a little hard for me to do good on page seo with it.

which leads me to wordpress and all their awesome plugins

theres wptap, theyve got a few themes hxxp://www.wptap.com/index.php/video-flick-mobile/

Im looking for a nulled version of it...

dunno ill prob restart this project in another week or so when i get some coin in

still curious as to what the OP was using.

Reactions: Alldone

romario

Reaction score
this is definitely worth to try, didn't get idea until now that this market is 'raising' (mobile video). and also numbers that you showed us 'promising' there is a 'gold' out there :) thanks for interesting