How Insanity Was Born. A Story Of Trials And Motivation.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
This is an MMD True Hollywood Exclusive!

It all started 2 long years ago, I had just gotten out of a bad situation that had left me broke, and with out hope. I was unsure of my future, and had no idea of how I would produce income.

I was lucky enough to have a great friend that would show me the way. (which wasn't easy cause we were a world a part.) This friend introduced me to a crazy thing called internet marketing, "Like most of you it sounded like a bunch of crap to me." I did not believe that I could make any money working at home off of a PC. I never figured it would go on to make me a full time living.

But I took the plunge, and I gave my friend all the trust in him that I could muster up. At the time I didn't have the internet at home, or even a PC. So every day I would wake up and walk about a mile over a very steep bridge just to get to a library to use one of there systems for an hour or two. It was hard to keep motivated, and I constantly questioned myself about what I was doing.

After A couple of weeks I had finally made enough to buy myself a cheap used PC. I bought a used Dell Demention 2400 for 200$ dollars, from a local pawn shop. I had little to no experience working on a computer, hell I didn't even know how to install a clean operating system on it. Lucky for me I had this friend to help, which wasn't so lucky cause his idea of helping was to tell me to figure it out. lol. One of my neighbors was nice enough to let me steal his internet saving me 30 to 50$ dollars a month.

So finally I had a computer and internet at home, I was happy the hard part (walking over the bridge 2 miles a day) was over, at least i thought it was the hard part. lol. As it turns out that was only the beginning.

So I contact my friend and tell him I have taken the next step, to prove to him I want to make this work. At the same time I was even more skeptical about the opportunity he was offering, and even more unsure of myself.
So my friend directs me to a couple different BH forums, at this time I didn't even know what Bh, or a forum was. But he told me to log on at least 2 hours a day and just read and comment. I really felt this was a huge waste of time, and it wasn't making me any money so I just didn't understand why the hell he was telling me to do it. For the next couple weeks I read and posted all I could, at the same time begging my friend to help me out.

I really started losing faith in my self growing more and more desperate.
I just couldn't understand why my friend would promise me the world then just send me to a BH forum and say "ok read", but I did what he said, and I began to learn. I soon discovered a section of the forum just for mailing, and realized that I could turn my love for creative writing into a big a$$ bag of cash!

So I got Focused, more dedicated to making this work than ever before.
I had the whole world on my shoulders, even my girl had no faith.
But I kept on going always telling myself I can do it, I can do it!
Once I gained enough knowledge I worked a deal out with a BH Programmer to do bitch work in exchange for a tool or 2 that I needed.

That programmer was BHBodeezy, the tools the Ymailer, And the CLHarvester. At this time These tools were pretty new, even BHBodeezy hadn't even used them much himself. These tools became my life, I worked day and night just to master them. At first it was very slow going and I didn't make a lot of money, but I was making money and that's all that mattered to me.

I worked so hard on becoming a real mailer with these tools that I became a master of them, knowing the in's and out's of them as well as, or even better than BHBodeezy himself. I worked so hard and dedicated so much to them that when BHBodeezy opened the doors to impt (a site where he sold monthly subscriptions to his tools), he offered me a spot as a VIP just so I could contribute, and help other members out with them.

So I joined BhBodeezy, Fazee and a few other top notch guys working the site, and I contributed like no other, working day and night. I worked 10 to 14 hours everyday, spending at least 3 to 4 of them just on helping other people out. Even though I was only making about a grand a month. But this dedication earned me so much more than money, it earned me trust, and ever lasting friendships that have gotten me to where I am today. :proud:

After a few months I was offered a spot as a mod, then an admin. Next thing I know I'm an admin for 2 or 3 sites, helping everyone I could to earn cash through internet marketing! IT got to the point that even BHBodeezy himself started sending people to me for help with his tools. :stupido3:

My pride grew in myself, which caused me to get ever more comfortable, you could even say lazy. Everything went well for a while, until the mailing world was turn up side down. I watched as my income all but disappeared.
I had cut down my work day to no more than an hour or 2 online. I was no longer being the helpful person that I had set out to be, I wasn't helping anyone not even myself. :vollkommenauf:

So once again I had to recreate myself, I went back to work training myself again. I started working 10 to 12 hours a day, and helping anyone one who asked. Not 3 months later I was back on top of my game, with a huge lesson under my belt. I learned to never get lazy, greedy, or to expect everything to just be given to me. I have kept this lesson close to my heart earning me a spot here at MMD as an admin, not even rolling my truck an almost dieing can stop me from helping out! :bootyshake:

If you have ever asked your self how a "guru" or well known IM'er could turn into a scammer, cheating people out of there cash. Its because they got lazy, and greedy, and forgot what being an IM'er was all about.
Were not hear for the fame or glory, not even the cash. Were here to survive, to make a better life for our selves and our family's. To live a happy life where our work is play, and our play is just that much better than everyone elses. :tee:

To all the new IM'ers out there that have yet to break through, its only a matter of time, as long as you put in the hard work and try and figure something out for yourself. We (all of MMD) are here to help you, help yourself. I know at times it can be hard, and you just want someone to tell you how, but until you prove your worth to yourself, and everyone else you'll never find that kind of help. :confused:

To everyone earning big, never get comfortable, or greedy cause it will only be your demise. Internet marketing is an ever growing and changing world, and if you let it, it will pass you by. :vroam:

I hope this story will inspire everyone to keep learning and earning, sharing and growing with us all! MMD rocks, and the members are the band that makes its sound! So keep jamming it out! :thrasher:

A special thanks to BHBodeezy for being that friend that told me I could.
Even though at times I just wished you would answer my question like you did for everybody else, I'm thankful you didn't cause I learned so much more just figuring it out.
Thanks bro! I owe you my life! :thefinger::bootyshake:

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF INSANITY! :bird:

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
:congrats:

Damn dude, now the days over after reading that.

Thanks for the props, really though you did it all yourself. lol

So thanks goes to you. You did a lot of shit for me that helped out, so as i've said more then enough times, its hard to do it on your own, got to have people.
:beer:

...Its a good thing your bigger then me, otherwise i would of told you how i really feel... ;)

Reactions: 1 person

BdBoop

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.readbud.com
But an essential long post. I think most people (who are like me) need many reminders to stay focused and on task.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
:congrats:

Damn dude, now the days over after reading that.

Thanks for the props, really though you did it all yourself. lol

So thanks goes to you. You did a lot of shit for me that helped out, so as i've said more then enough times, its hard to do it on your own, got to have people.
:beer:

...Its a good thing your bigger then me, otherwise i would of told you how i really feel... ;)
lol! hahahah
thanks man. yeah it is nice having ppl you can learn and earn with.
the more hard works you have, the easier it is to build a fat empire!

im glad i could help you out some in return man.
the whole point of this thread was to motivate ppl and show them you can do any thing if you just work hard enough.
hard times will come and go, but the relationships and good work ethic will never go anywhere. if you just work for it!

But an essential long post. I think most people (who are like me) need many reminders to stay focused and on task.
thank you again. lol

yes it is very important for us (everyone) to keep focused, and to not let the money go to our heads. i'd say most im'ers that have been doing this a while, and that have had to re invent them selves do to the market, will tell you that they have let the money get go to there head at least once.

but if we band together and all help keep each other focused, and grounded we can build a community that stands the test of time, and
turns out a great income for us all!

MMD ROCKS! INSANITY!

fazee

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Insanity rock on!!

If bo hasnt gotten enough praise already i must add do it.

I too was a lost newbie until i met Bo :) I still remember the time i sent him a PM thanking him for a free tool giveaway and how i would like to help with the support in exchange. Bo was generous enough to offer me free licenses to all his premium tools for the support i was offering. One thing after the other i rose in my ranks thanks to Bo :) I had gained a lot of knowledge by his side and having access to some of the biggest names in the IM industry because they were using Bo's tools and i had access to them. Nd now im here!

Insanity said it, i owe my life to you!!!

2 Red names on the forum are where they are thanks to you. MMD owes its life to you :)

Rock On bro :) :)

mastodo9

Make Money Online
Reaction score
In serious pain here cos I just got back from the most pain staking tattoo I've had, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Insanity...takes real balls to do what you have done and you deserve to be where you are!!!

Boshizzle.... all round quality guy and a big shout out to you for doing what you did...don't make many true friends in this life and Insanity's lucky to have ya...

On a more personal note.. F*** the both a ya lol.

Sitting behind a screen all day can make for a lonely existance....but the both of you certainly brightened mine up...so cheers to ya both.

Touching post Insanity.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
In serious pain here cos I just got back from the most pain staking tattoo I've had, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

Insanity...takes real balls to do what you have done and you deserve to be where you are!!!

Boshizzle.... all round quality guy and a big shout out to you for doing what you did...don't make many true friends in this life and Insanity's lucky to have ya...

Sitting behind a screen all day can make for a lonely existance....but the both of you certainly brightened mine up...so cheers to ya both.

Touching post Insanity.
lol thanks for the post!
you've made mine alot funner as well.
good friends are hard to find and i am lucky to have yall!

so you going to share some pics of the new tat mate?

oh yeah and thank:thefinger:you for the personal note! lol!:beerglass:

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Insanity rock on!!

If bo hasnt gotten enough praise already i must add do it.

I too was a lost newbie until i met Bo :) I still remember the time i sent him a PM thanking him for a free tool giveaway and how i would like to help with the support in exchange. Bo was generous enough to offer me free licenses to all his premium tools for the support i was offering. One thing after the other i rose in my ranks thanks to Bo :) I had gained a lot of knowledge by his side and having access to some of the biggest names in the IM industry because they were using Bo's tools and i had access to them. Nd now im here!

Insanity said it, i owe my life to you!!!

2 Red names on the forum are where they are thanks to you. MMD owes its life to you :)

Rock On bro :) :)
:proud:

Really don't know what to say man. I didn't know I helped you guys out so much. I do believe that you guys had it and have it in you to be the best and do the best, just needed some reassuring that its possible and that you can in fact do it. Im touched that I had the opportunity to be there and do that for you. Makes me happy to know I helped with your success.

Fazee your a good friend and a stand up guy man.

You've worked hard for the tools you got and really should of been making loads of cash for the extra work you did, that I didn't even have to ask you to do. So really man, thanks to you for making my tools possible with your great support and friendship.

Touching post Insanity.

Hey now... F**k you mate!

I wouldnt be your friend if you paid me...

LOL!

Man you've been a long time customer, prob one of the longest, bought just about everything I have to offer, and have helped me through some hard times, with your un-deniable generosity.

You've became one of those ... what do you call them... :confused:

.... oh ya friends :vroam:

but I dont want to be to buddy buddy with ya, because we americans know how you britians are.. mostly bummers... lol ;)
:tee:

henrique1966

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What an excellent post! I hope people actually get it. I'm trying to get where you guys are mentally so I can accomplish the other goals I have set for my life.

Insanity, in November I flipped a garbage truck over and I was in the hospital for a week. I sustained a head injury and now I have a hard time remembering things and holding my attention when I'm reading or writing. But I'm fortunate to be alive and I didn't hurt anyone else. I'm truly blessed and I will not forget this even when I'm feeling discouraged.

I'm haven't found that one method online that will give me that "it". I make a little bit here and there but not enough to say goodbye to a 9 to 5. One thing that has been confirmed from this accident is no one will give you anything even when you are owed/deserve it.

When I make it I will give the :thefinger: to my old job and their insurance company. And I will make it!

Reactions: 2 people

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Damn! Insanity you are my friend from another world man, you have helped me out the same as that other guy, and I thank you. That is a tough road on what you have taken on and you are doing unbelievably awesome! I still cannot thank you enough for all you have shared with me, I have advanced so fast only because of you.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
What an excellent post! I hope people actually get it. I'm trying to get where you guys are mentally so I can accomplish the other goals I have set for my life.

Insanity, in November I flipped a garbage truck over and I was in the hospital for a week. I sustained a head injury and now I have a hard time remembering things and holding my attention when I'm reading or writing. But I'm fortunate to be alive and I didn't hurt anyone else. I'm truly blessed and I will not forget this even when I'm feeling discouraged.

I'm haven't found that one method online that will give me that "it". I make a little bit here and there but not enough to say goodbye to a 9 to 5. One thing that has been confirmed from this accident is no one will give you anything even when you are owed/deserve it.

When I make it I will give the :thefinger: to my old job and their insurance company. And I will make it!

MAN! i feel for you bro.
im glad your ok mate. keep at it, and keep up the hard work.
trust me it pays [email protected]! it wont be long till you can :bootyshake: your bosses! lol
if you need any help just referrer to this thrad and you'll find at least 5 ppl willing to help no matter what!

good luck [email protected]!

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Are you sure you're only 26? You speak wisely and from experience too vast
for such a young dude... well, physically young, at least. ;)

Btw, Insanity & BHBo, how are your inboxes tolerating the invasion of PMs
after this thread? You have branded yourself as the ultimate care-bears. :D

Great thread, bro!

henrique1966

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I hope that's not the only thing that people get out of this thread. I hope people read that hard work, persistence and determination is what Insanity posted in this thread. He was helped by being pointed in the right direction not from someone holding his hand.

teenmoney

Make Money Online
Reaction score
That's a pretty sweet story bro. It's awesome your back on top of the game.
Still working on developing some passive methods of income. I'm trying to figure out how to make $20-$40 a day only working 1 or 2 hours a week. If you have an suggestions that would be sweet :) But no pressure

highrider778

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I figured you'd be born with a mommy and daddy making some lovin' rawr!
lol, naw man, your a good guy, good to have you still here bro, and your story is very motivating! keep it up!

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Are you sure you're only 26? You speak wisely and from experience too vast
for such a young dude... well, physically young, at least. ;)

Great thread, bro!

lol yeah im only 26.
ive lived a ruff and tumble life that has left me beaten up, and very knowledgeable. i feel like an old bastered though! lol.

lol i dont know about being a care bear, but i have had a good few pm's lol
but i welcome them. im always willing to help anyone willing to help them self.

thanks for the comment man!
feel free to jump in AND OFFER W/E HELP YOU CAN. oops caps lol :p

:toilet: :boxing: :pcguru: :top:

Elf

Make Money Online
Reaction score
great motivational story..
Insanity, do you plan to make a hollywood-style movie?

coming soon...
How Insanity Was Born
a true story of a self-made billionaire

starring...
Alec Baldwin (as a greedy marketer)
BHBodeezy (as himself)
Insanity (as himself)
Dr P. (as himself)
...and other mmd members...

screenplay by
Insanity

directed by
Insanity

Reactions: 2 people

BHBodeezy

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score

Well Insanity would be the first to tell ya, you wouldn't want to come to me with a question unless you have done your research and or homework first. Even then, im still saying. "google search"... lol

I can point you in the direction, its up to you to take action and do something with it.

As said, this thread is more or less the "lil engine that could"