How many of you here were banned at another Forum

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Im just curious how many of you here came from another forum after being banned and why. I always think these are funny. Tell us why.......... :thrasher:

superaffiliate

Make Money Online
Uh yeah, so I was banned at BHW for "soliciting via PM"....
Pssh. Someone made a thread asking where I went, but the mods turned a blind eye.

But DP has got to be the worst. I had an account banned on there for "spamming" within five minutes of signing up. I was just putting the finishing touches on my first post and kept clicking the "preview post" button to make sure everything was ok, when I received a message saying that I was banned for half a year for spamming. LOL

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Uh yeah, so I was banned at BHW for "soliciting via PM"....
Pssh. Someone made a thread asking where I went, but the mods turned a blind eye.

But DP has got to be the worst. I had an account banned on there for "spamming" within five minutes of signing up. I was just putting the finishing touches on my first post and kept clicking the "preview post" button to make sure everything was ok, when I received a message saying that I was banned for half a year for spamming. LOL
LOL DP put the quick smack down huh? Yeah soliciting via pm isnt a good way to stay on a forum either lol.

God of Hell Fire

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
YEA I too was banned from BHW.
That place has definitely gone down hill since the days of Ruck, Dave and I ran the place.
I think it is time we here got the best of them by controlling the board and show our members the way to make cash, with support and loyalty.

fazee

Make Money Online
Hell yea! Lets rock this place and make it something! This Is your chance bro, i mean we all got banned as members but you controlled the place so u have to get revenge!

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
BANNED FROM DP (Permanently): 15 TIMES. Yes, I have 15 or so accounts there.
Reason: Stupid, mods there are crackheads.
BANNED FROM BHW (TEMPORARY TILL SEPTEMBER): 1 Time. Banned for making a wiki ProjBH.info (don't look now I closed it I got pissed) to help fellow BHW members. Didn't wanna make a PENNY off it. Just posted a LINK to it in one of my posts, BAN HAMMER. F***! It's funny too, I was banned the SAME DAY I WAS BACK FROM ANOTHER ONE MONTH BAN!

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
BANNED FROM DP (Permanently): 15 TIMES. Yes, I have 15 or so accounts there.
Reason: Stupid, mods there are crackheads.
BANNED FROM BHW (TEMPORARY TILL SEPTEMBER): 1 Time. Banned for making a wiki ProjBH.info (don't look now I closed it I got pissed) to help fellow BHW members. Didn't wanna make a PENNY off it. Just posted a LINK to it in one of my posts, BAN HAMMER. F***! It's funny too, I was banned the SAME DAY I WAS BACK FROM ANOTHER ONE MONTH BAN!
Good luck lol!

groverinri

Make Money Online
This place is the best place to go for bhatters and wh alike. I dont see or anticiapate too much politics here as we've seen as places like dp and bhw.

Twiztd One

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
have not been banned from any forums (at least none that matter).

I have had 4 or 5 google adwords accts closed for pissing off google...lol

We still have 3 accts that we use...a banning is nothing more than a minor irritation.

twiztd

Yicora

Make Money Online
I got banned on DP for not deliver of a service just 24 hours because I was ill !!! .
Warriors scamming a scammer who scammed me before :)

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
i got banned from dp from dp while trying to help a fellow bh'er out.lol

you know who you are! lol!

besides that i have never been bANNED from any others,
oh i take that baCK!
WF wouldnt give me a name change so i told all the admins to suck my dick!
but they were just plain ass holes in pm's to me.
so i wanted to see how long it would take to get banned for it.
i got 16 replys before i received a ban saying "i think you have been waiting fro this!" lol

now i just skip the shity forums, thats why im here.

smithers

Make Money Online
Ok, here are my credentials :)

Banned on BHW for asking a mod for proof of a claim he made in a BST thread. Now I did do it on the BST thread, as I knew he was talking out of his cornhole in an attempt to pimp the product and to tarnish the reputation of a competing product.

So at least he exposed himself as a douche when banning somebody rather thasn backing up his claims.

Attachments