How many page visit should I have to reach before google grant me a PR 1?

onrage

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Help please i need answers..

ImNewHere

VIP MAKES ME MONEY
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
It doesn't have anything to do with page visits PR is based on a few factors.

The greatest one is inbound links. So if you have a home page link to your website from a lets say PR 9 site that will give you PR. So basically PR is built on how many other PR sites are linking to yours.Then they do all sorts of google maths and give your site a PR.

QUALITY is the key here and not quantity.

INSANITY

Make Money Online
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
It doesn't have anything to do with page visits PR is based on a few factors.

The greatest one is inbound links. So if you have a home page link to your website from a lets say PR 9 site that will give you PR. So basically PR is built on how many other PR sites are linking to yours.Then they do all sorts of google maths and give your site a PR.

QUALITY is the key here and not quantity.
no diss, but i agrre to diss agree!
backlinks do mean somthing, in my opinion less and less these days.
but there are a few factors and unless you are privy to googles algorithms then you cant really say one way or the other!
also google is always changing what means anything and what means nothing.
shit just look at all the mainstream seo companies popping up these days acting as if seo is the main factor for pg rank these days, when truth be told, at least in my opinion seo has been long on its down fall for a while now!

to the op, my point being is, questions like this will never get you a true answer unless you have a friend in high places in the google company.
it will only get a bunch of opinions! not saying that any of them will be right or wrong, but they all will simply be that! opinions! because what may work for many or few may never work for you and vise versa!

onrage

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have a fanpage which drives my blog for an average of 700-1k visits daily.. :) will that help increase my PR?

ImAdmirer

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.imadmirer.website
For one of my domains, I got a PR1 and it is a 3 month old domain with only 2 pages of content. The site had only 200 visitors and I had done little SEO.

So, the page visits factor has probably little effect to pr. The page content, quality, bounce rate, seo, social popularity and more... these effect the pr.

I suggest you concentrate on increasing the traffic and thereby sales, instead of worrying about the increase in PR.

onrage

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
thanks guys.. :) ................................

Bigfoot

Reaction score
PR is completely random.

I've had a site reach PR 1 with very little traffic(a couple views a day) and no backlinking.

Other sites have remained PR0 even with 50-100 views a day.

I don't think views and PR have too much of a correlation.

aarushx

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Don't chase for traffic, Chase for quality posts, quality backlinks, then Traffic and Page rank will chase you.

TMercT

Reaction score
Traffic does not increase PR it is the amount of quality backlinks you have directing back at your website.

Deez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Essentially Googles PR is to be based on credibility and authority of your site.... although this is not always the case as I have seen some rather dodgy looking sites that have a good PR. None the less, if you ensure that your content is quality, your back link campaign is quality and you are generating a good amount of traffic from search results then this would directly influence ur PR. It's not 1 single thing that effects ur PR so traffic alone won't be enough.. it's a combination of factors that gives Google the impression that your site is an authority site in your niche... this gives it Google street cred... :)