How This Strange Korea Rapper "Horse Dancing" Dominate The Social Media?

75 Millions YOUTUBE Views! Strange "Horse Dancing" Korean Dominate The Social Media!

THE 75 Millions Views YOUTUBE VIDEO
He is Not The Typical "Idol" with a great voice, great looks or great body! But He Sure DOMINATES The Social Media!

Korean Rapper PSY's strange "Horse Dancing" music Videos are So Infectious That It Had Earned more than 75 million views on YouTube. So far, "Gangnam Style" has sold 57,000 downloads in the U.S. Yet in his home town South Korea, the Phsyical Album sold less than 20K pcs so far. According to a New Report in CTV, Taiwan, this Korean Rapper had actually earn 5X More in advertising than the Record Company that sign him up because their contract only let them earn profits from Physical Albums. Did The Record Company Underestimated the potential of Psy ( The Korea Rapper), his weird House Dance, or the awesome power of Social Media?

Here's The Video That Earn 75 Million, Oops No! ,
is now 87 Million views and growing now...

[video=youtube_share;60MQ3AG1c8o]http://youtu.be/60MQ3AG1c8o[/video]

Tell Me What You Think?

Last edited:
He Is Everywhere!

KOREAN pop star Psy has delighted his Australians fans with a performance on breakfast television after meeting Hugh Jackman and checking out Wolverine's dance moves.

******s must be enabled | Herald Sun

UK
Rapper Psy has become the first South Korean pop star to make it to the top of the UK singles chart with his song Gangnam Style.
The track has become a global phenomenon and the video featuring his famous horse-riding dance is YouTube's most "liked" of all time.

BBC News - South Korean rapper Psy tops UK chart

Canada
From viral video novelty to bonafide music chart-topper, South Korean K-Pop rapper Psy is winning over the world with his infectious hit song Gangnam Style.

Korean rapper Psy storms charts with Gangnam Style - Arts & Entertainment - CBC News

Last edited:

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
What do I think? I think the appearance of Hyuna at the end of the original youtube video is what made the video worth watching.... Any version that does not at least have a cameo of Hyuna is just not worth watching.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
For your viewing pleasure I present Hyuna and Psy. What a lucky guy :p

BTW watch it in high def if you can so you can get the full effect of her cuteness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members

Why this video does not have 1 billion views is beyond me. 100 times hotter!

Last edited by a moderator:

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
It's The Beauty and The Beast Phenomenon.
Seldom Understood, Always Alluring, Often Imitated and
Usually a Bankable Commodity.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
she is hot man! even the wife thinks so!

elvis
You are definitely a noob man. When a woman says wow she is hot it is called a trap. They are trying to trap you into agreeing. Trust me on this the next argument you two have she is gonna bring that up. You got to be slick about it as you can not say no she is ugly as she will know you are lying. You got to give a sly nod and say she aight but nothing compared to you babe. She will be so taken back that she will never dare use that as ammo for an argument. You have to be careful man women are slick like that.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
You are definitely a noob man. When a woman says wow she is hot it is called a trap. They are trying to trap you into agreeing. Trust me on this the next argument you two have she is gonna bring that up. You got to be slick about it as you can not say no she is ugly as she will know you are lying. You got to give a sly nod and say she aight but nothing compared to you babe. She will be so taken bYack that she will never dare use that as ammo for an argument. You have to be careful man women are slick like that.

LOL- @You got to give a sly nod and say she aight but nothing compared to you babe.:congrats:

PIMPING AT IT'S APEX IS WHEN IT'S DONE WITH SUBTLETY

And Here My Friend Is Your Badge: Pimpology 101

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
yea i know better swiff!

i play the yea she aight trick all the time!

elvis
I Know You Got Pimp Juice Running Through Yo Veins ELV

:date:............5 seconds Later.................>:handkiss: ......10 Minutes Later>:dancing:

15 Minutes Later.......>:sleep: