How to become VIP and Elite VIP?

Tried searching but the VIP section is unviewable. I would like to become a member..

Here's few of my questions..
1. How can I become VIP?
2. Also what does an Elite VIP have that an ordinary VIP member doesn't have??

Thanks a lot!

crasymys

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Check on the left side of the forum.. u will find a banner BECOME A MMD VIP.. click it pay the amount and u r in.... Elite is higher than VIP... VIP cant acess all the post on the VIP section some are elite.... and shared with elite members only...

Check on the left side of the forum.. u will find a banner BECOME A MMD VIP.. click it pay the amount and u r in.... Elite is higher than VIP... VIP cant acess all the post on the VIP section some are elite.... and shared with elite members only...
oh.... got the VIP part $50 for 1 month... anyways I'll get on it by monday! but here's the question..

How can I become an Elite VIP? I guess it's not paid ain't it?

Thanks for a resourceful reply bro!

crasymys

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Elite is not paid... its is seleced I belive that to vip.... I have been in vip section before.. its grate.. I will be back again this month.... I dont know they have a discount for one time payment ask admin or I prefer u PM Smeltzer He is the one u should talk to....

Elite is not paid... its is seleced I belive that to vip.... I have been in vip section before.. its grate.. I will be back again this month.... I dont know they have a discount for one time payment ask admin or I prefer u PM Smeltzer He is the one u should talk to....
Alright bro Thanks a lot for the information bro I'll Pm smeltzer by monday!
Thanks a lot!

Elvis

in order to become and Elite you have to be a major contributor to the forum. meaning you have to help other memebers out, create thread for different methods and ways to monetize just about anything.

if you see all of our elites contribute at a daily basis. they are always creating case studies and helping member out. they are the think tank here at MMD

as for you paying a quaterly payment or full year, your best bet is to contact Smeltzer or Doc

elvis

in order to become and Elite you have to be a major contributor to the forum. meaning you have to help other memebers out, create thread for different methods and ways to monetize just about anything.

if you see all of our elites contribute at a daily basis. they are always creating case studies and helping member out. they are the think tank here at MMD

as for you paying a quaterly payment or full year, your best bet is to contact Smeltzer or Doc

elvis
Ayt Elvis thanks for your input... So I can only become a VIP for now until I share something that will help others make money and share heavily on MMD. I'll get on VIP first and try to get to Elite in the Upcoming months :D

Thanks a lot Elvis