How to check backlinks?

Yaros

Reaction score
Website
webcashstream.com
Could you tell me please what tools you usally use to check backlinks? I mean backlinks which have been already indexed by Google. As I undertsand, previously it was possible to see all the built links but Google stopped showing all of them now, right?

jaiprakash

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
jvz8.com
the two best tools i use for backlink checker is backlink watch and backlink checker

elenabrown

Reaction score
Website
www.velvetcase.com
By using these 3 backlink sources below, you should be able to come up with a decent list of backlinks for any site.
1. Google Webmaster Tools
3. Pingback Power
4. Open Site Explorer

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I see everyone seems to be forgetting one ahrefs.com . If you ask me it seems to be the best and free as well.

ynmrav28

Reaction score
We can check through scrapebox but they are not accurate.We can check through backlink watch and majestic seo but through majestic seo we can only see few backlinks in free membership and only in paid membership we can see all backlinks.

gohard

Reaction score
I have been using MajesticSEO for a couple of years now and it is still the best backlink checking tool on the market. I would recommend it. Ahrefs looks pretty good as well, but sometimes their data is not as fresh.

jimmy24

Reaction score
I think this is a simple question, if you ask this by google, it will give you more answer

Last edited:

princymelba

Reaction score
The best way to check backlink you can use smallseo tools which will give accurate links ...