How To Create High Quality Backlinks

How to create high quality backlinks

So let's start from the begining, what are backlinks? Backlinks ( inbounds ) are links linking from an online source ( websites, blogs, forums etc. ) to your website. Backlinks help people find your website, also search engine spiders look for the amount of backlinks going to a website to check its popularity, the more backlinks you have the better. You can create backlinks by simply commenting on people's blogs, posting on forums, writing articles, using social media but you must remember not to **** as this will get you a bad opinion of your website.

So how do you create those high quality backlinks? It is pretty simple. One way of doing this is to create a seo based article on any keyword(s), the article should be at least 500 words, remember to put a backlink to your site and the bottom of your article. Your article should contain a keyword every 70-100 words so for a 600 words article 6-8 keywords is enough to get a keyword density of 1% if you want it higher then do it but don't make it over 3% for a keyword, keyword density over 3% for articles are treated the same as keyword density over 10% for a website.
Read more:

S PAMMED ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT ALLOWED

Last edited by a moderator:

metalorn

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Your first post and already linking. That makes me think you don't know the value of this place. Good effort nevertheless. You would benefit from reading your articles and correcting them before submitting, that one's spun.

ryuchi

Make Money Online
Quality of the articles is should also be considered. It's not just about the number of words you make on every content but also the quality it has to offer. Articles must be informative and useful to the readers. Informative contents usually get indexed by Google and other search engines.

There are dozens of ways to create backlinks (a clickable hyperlink) to your
site.

Here are four to get you started:

(1)Directory listings. If you have a blog, go to TrafficNymphomaniac dot com's List
of blog directories. All directories listed have a FREE listing alternative.
(2)Article Directory Links. You can publish for free articles related to the most
important keywords for your Web site.
(3)Use social bookmarking sites to establish backlinks to your site, like
Technorati and Digg.
(4)Make comments on Do Follow blogs in your subject area. Make sure
it is a meaningful contribution to the discussion, and you will attract
targeted traffic as well as gain backlinks.

Best of Luck!!

Quality of the articles is should also be considered. It's not just about the number of words you make on every content but also the quality it has to offer. Articles must be informative and useful to the readers. Informative contents usually get indexed by Google and other search engines.
The number of words also plays a great role, you know, espscialy from recent times. As a SEO expert I strongly recommend that you have min/ 500-700 words for every article. And of course these should be quality pieces.

jaiprakash

Make Money Online
yes i agree your article should have a quality and information. let's assume that if your site is gets rank on first page of google and people visits to your site if they find that your site does not have a quality content and they will just go away from your site and never come back because they want the good information to solve their problem and you loose traffic from your site and money making opportunity also.

therefore you should build quality content for your site.

There are many ways to do so.
Here are 4 ways:
1. Promote your blog by submitting articles to article directories
2. Post on forums
3. Comment on related blogs
4. Use social media

Also, Submit website in social sites
1.twitter 2. Facebook 3. LinkedIn 4. Digg 5. Delicious etc you get traffic as well as backlinks.

Good share, and i think i have a good way to make backlinks.

I also check backlinks by siteexplorer.info, so just find a good competitor's website, checking its backlinks, then you can do backlinks to that webs too.

There are many ways to build back links I think Guest Posting and Blog commenting are the best ways to drive traffic and build high quality backlinks for your site :D;)

Back links are simply a link from somewhere else to your site. It sounds easy to create them and it is easy, but you will need thousands of these links and you will need new ones every month.

There are many ways to create high quality back links. With forum posting,blog commenting and social bookmarking we can get lot of quality back links. There are also many tools for getting back links like majesticseo.

I may also add that creating backlinks in high page rank websites may also do the trick in increasing website traffic aside from creating quality one.

Adlad

Make Money Online
Imo, you build high quality backlinks by adding quality articles on your site. This way you will have natural backlinking. Ofcourse that is the perfect scenario, but if you don't intend to add fresh good quality articles daily or weekly then you can try purchasing some high pr backlinks, some web 2.0 posts, best are aged web 2.0 properties. At least that is what i did and it worked for low, medium keywords.

My strategy is simple....

Find my competitor and find all their links and get them... then do everything better.....

Seo is not complicated just give the reader what they are looking for

Danny

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2