There are very many of them, for what certain purposes do you need the one? With more details to your question, I can give you better recommendations
Anyway in case of choosing any software development company for outsourcing you should:
- find a not too cheap one, they usually make rather low-quality work and you'll pay even more in the end, while making a choice compare the companies by hourly rates, not prices
- find the company with convinient location, languages for communication and timezone for the both sides
- concentrate on a few of them and check carefully information about them because making the same in case of many companies will take too much time
- check reviews from other clients about the certain company, its work samples and previous finished projects
- choose the company with the same size as yours for improving general quality of your work and partnership, also the one which is really good in several/one programming languages for mobile game development outsourcing , not many of them because that's often a sign that the certain firm isn't really good for working with all of them
- check its plans for future, don't be shy to ask about their company vision, perspectives and how they see their company in a few years, detailed responses in this case indicate that you found a really reliable business partner
I would recommend to pay attention to Indian and Ukranian outsourcing agencies, there are many decent ones. Here's a very detailed report on best Ukrainian IT companies https://diceus.com/software-development-companies-ukraine/ , all of them enetered the top-100 world companies perfect to co-work from abroad, hope this info will be useful for you.
If you are finding a best mobile game development company then Inventive Studio is a very good option. Inventive Studio has most experienced and talented game specialists and developers in the industry. The diversity of the projects they have worked on has enhanced their experience to a degree where they are able to materialize even the most complex of the game ideas.
I have read that Belarus is among the most demanded countries from the point of view of reasonably priced IT labor power. Belarusian specialists work with large-scale commercial solutions financed by entrepreneurs from the USA and EU countries increasingly frequently. This, in turn, explicitly indicates how many ‘beautiful minds’ with no less ‘beautiful’ ideas there are in this country. You can read more here https://idapgroup.com/blog/software-development-outsourcing-to-belarus/