HOW TO GET A DELETED FILE AND BYPASS FORUMS REGISTRATION.

kete importa

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
HI everyone
What happens when HOtfile deletes a file and you really need it ?? Usually wait for some good samaritan to upload a new one. But if there´s no good guy around?
it happened to me with this thread.
http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...ns-100-passive-income-no-fluff-very-easy.html
so i decided that maybe GOOGLE could help me out.
I thought this file could be somewhere else and maybe with a mirror link.so I typed exactly this
7 MINUTE DOMAIN PARKING MILLIONS
then i thought where else I could find such an specific file. here of course:blackhatteam .com
i put the sentence and this url together I got the first result, find CACHED click on that and VOILA you get the page and if you scroll down get the rapidshare link...WE ARE SO LUCKY ... it did work. and this system works most of the time ,not all the time.
BUT
DID YOU NOTICE SOMETHING?
We didn´t have to sign up to see the link... GOOGLE JUST BYPASSED IT. and it works in any forum , even this one ,he he.
In less than two minutes we got our file... without the crappy hotfile and without signing up and wasting time.
ANOTHER WAY
Go to FilesTube - Search & Download Files and write the name of the file add .pdf and probably you´ll get what you want,if the file is pdf of course.it could be .rar .zip or whatever it is.
OR
type 7 MINUTE DOMAIN PARKING MILLIONS mediafire.com
or any other site like that,if you´re lucky u can get it.

I started this thread cause I´m really pissed off about certain downloads.Let me explain you. I came here like a week ago to learn and if possible to share some knowledge.But I noticed that most of the download links are : HOTFILE ones. And you know after a download it´s necessary to wait 30m to continue ... it takes an eternity to get the files you want. We already have some new rules given by the ADMIN
http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...rules-strictly-enforced-all-members-read.html

and he says, I quote

"The following File sites are recommended: Hotfile & Mediafire"

but i respectfully disagree . hotfile is a pain in the back I prefer MEDIAFIRE. I can pause the downloads with FDM ( FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER) and have many downloads at the same time. I understand HOTFILE pays you for the download, but this is a place to share,not to make some cents... now if you disagree please do so in an educated and polite way. I´m here to listen,too.
THANX

just_gabe

Make Money Online
LOL! This is so true and I've accidentally used it without being aware that it bypassed the forum registration because it happened to me in this forum when I was searching for some data about Google Sniper and could enter the topics with no prob, but when I tried to actually surf other topics that's where I was asked for the registry.

Great finding! I wasn't aware of its potential until now. Let the hunt being! :D