How to increase of our site traffic?

Hi friends,
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
This is my site: vietnamstyletravel.com
Thank you.

If you want to increase site traffic, you’ve got to write content. People will not visit your site if you don’t write a decent amount of good quality content, and new visitors definitely won’t come back. Join forums and message boards related to niche. If it is permitted, link to your site or blog when/where you can. Other people on the forum are very likely to check out your site.

Hi friends,
My site traffic is less than the previous month and i used some of the tactics to improve it but am still receving the same traffic. If you have any other ethical tactics please share with me.
Thank you.
Hi
For increase your site traffic you should follow some SEO providers those who help us to make our website visible at the search engines. SEO that is known as Search engine optimization which improves our website/ web page visibility in a search engine when we searched about the website / webpage. Which will improve our ranks in searching .I suggest you to visit XnYnZ.com .Here they help us to make our website visibility by bringing more traffic to our website and make our business seen prominently on websites.

Do SEO perfectly. If you are started, best to try White hat SEO. If you want immediate traffic and not worry about investment, you can also try PPC so can give more traffic and sales too.. But SEO will help you for long time for certain traffic.

Do on page and off page seo.. the important thing in on page is write unique and original content.. for off page seo you must create links that are relevant to your site. Focus more on forum post, article submission and social media so that you can generate stream traffic I promise.

Hi friends,
Thank you.
hi,
you should use all the seo techniques and use only white hat technique not black hat.
some forum posting , blog posting , social media marketing, and SEM .

Dean:idea:

Hi,
I saw your site, which is having Good PR-5 and your alexa traffic is less...so you should focus on this thing...for getting the alexa rank try some off-page techniques.i.e:
- Create web 2.0 pages with a named of your targeted keyword
- By the help of Web 2.0 sites you can develop one "Link Wheel" which is having more priority after Google algorithm updates...
- Forum Commenting & Posting
- Blog Posting
- Classifieds

A good way to drive traffic to your site is by writing Articles on Social Network blogs, inserting Keywords and other information with links to your website.

ldiaz117

Very Active Members
I can provide traffic to your website. I can send visitors to whatever page you choose. Can do it for a day, a week or whatever you like. Get in touch if you are interested. Thanks