How to make $70/day with Amazon. Creazy simple method!!

workinclasshero

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Get them to email you first then hit them with the affiliate link , you can always tell them you sold (what product you had) but you got it here: (affil. link) craigslist cant touch your e-mail......yet >:0

artur6000

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey guys I appriciate trhe thanks comment but not everybody noticed that under mny post is a "THANKS" button so maybe try that one if you want to thank me :)

You see it it's down here

|
|
|
|
|
V

AffiliateGetter

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Not every country is going to benefit. We need to focus on countries where citizens are willing to buy :(

[Talking in context with someone's post above. ]

I love this method, like other said it works anywhere in the world (there are many sites for us non-US residents)... will try it for sure, thanks a lot for the share.

StoneWilson

Very Active Members
Site strip is the Amazon affiliate toolbar that sits at the top of your browser when you are lgged into your amazon affiliate account.

I still don't get this method though - unless, is the point to make a craigslists advert that looks like a genuine ad, but when the user clicks on it the end up at Amazon, see the product for a cheaper price than the advert and think "heck this is even cheaper than I thought", so they buy it and you get the commission. Is that it?
:D, you are good at psychology! Maybe I should use this trick to promote my offers. Thanks for inspiration!

kyppyr

Make Money Online
Try to make the ads look very amateur, but within the proper category. My ads always look something like this: trying to sell my ipad, i need gas money for college. i can't upload pics, but if you CLICK HERE you can see a picture.

Chrome

Make Money Online
I posted 3 ads last night. Only received 1 email and 4 clicks total. Ill try not posting a pic in my next few, though does the amazon affiliate program give$$ for clicks or just sales?
UPDATE- 40 clicks no conversions
What items would be best to post? Ive mostly been posting electronics like cameras, amps, and computers.

craiglisters are kinda funny though.. most of them like the site for the idea of haggling a price.. ima bit skeptic on this method..although a sensible person would buy a lower priced product.. most craigslisters are not sensible