How to stay motivated?

closhar7

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi all!

First of all excuse on my bad english. I have been few months in internet marketing and have learned a lot (thanks to MMD). The problem is my motivation. Every day I spent around 8-12 hours learning and trying different methods but cannot earn almost anything (just few dollars and get banned from network - BH method). So obviously I cannot stay motivated (it makes me fun learning and trying different methods but I also need money...). The big problem is also that nobody believes in me, even my girlfriend is saying that earning money on internet is nonsense and that I should get a "real job". I hope one day I will show to everyone that they are wrong :)

Nick Rodriquez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.domainmarvelous.com
Hi all!

First of all excuse on my bad english. I have been few months in internet marketing and have learned a lot (thanks to MMD). The problem is my motivation. Every day I spent around 8-12 hours learning and trying different methods but cannot earn almost anything (just few dollars and get banned from network - BH method). So obviously I cannot stay motivated (it makes me fun learning and trying different methods but I also need money...). The big problem is also that nobody believes in me, even my girlfriend is saying that earning money on internet is nonsense and that I should get a "real job". I hope one day I will show to everyone that they are wrong :)
Hi closhar7. I know what you going through, as I also have a lot of critics. Some of my friends laugh when I mention my intention to earn money online. Some ridicule me, some think IM is nothing but scam and so on. But guess what, at the end of the day, they are noobs!

I suggest that you refrain from blackhat, as the return from it is only temporary. In fact, I highly recommend following the personal journals of members here. You will draw great inspiration from them and in the process learn their methods, piggyback on them and make your way on the top slowly. Most of the journals (including mine) start off with free methods, so you have nothing to loose.

To stay motivated, think of the day when there is no one to boss you around, when you are not the rug that people step on and beat around for their own satisfaction.
Most of all, think of the day when you are the only one laughing.

Page Turner

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi Closhar7,

I won't even try to answer for staying motivated for the long run. What matters right now is Right Now.

Now, let me make the point that getting a regular job for the short term might be a wise move. Even a part time job will help things stay afloat until your Internet Biz takes off and help keep your nay sayers at bay until you have proof that they were wrong.

Now, about motivation: truth is - you need to spend some down time doing anything but staring at your computer. I'm not suggesting days away from your monitor, just time for a walk, working on something in the house, a phone call to your grandma asking about her rather than talking about IM. During these times ideas will pop into your head that you will want to capture. This is where carrying a notebook and pen becomes useful. Just jot down some notes about the idea and come back to it for further thought later. Don't let IM steal your down time!

Now here is what I think is the important tip. Before you even touch your computer......spend some time envisioning yourself currently living the way you will be when you are successful just as if this were already true. Close your eyes, lean back, and smile! See it, feel it, smell it, and move through everything you now do as a successful successful business owner and you no longer are concerned about having enough money. Be realistic. Avoid getting goofy or silly about it. Really be with the experience, to the best you're able.

I whole heartedly suggest starting your day with this visualization. Spend at least 5 minutes with it before getting started on work. But, feel free to go to your happy, successful place anytime you need a pick-me-up.

The topic of staying focused and motivated has inspired many books, courses, workshops, etc. Becoming disciplined, directed and focused when self employed often takes a great deal of practice for "Thinker-Types." You might have to use a timer and assign yourself tasks for the day.

Sorry so long-winded, but hope I was of some help. :viking:

Hoping for your and my success,

Page T.

federale

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This always helps me:top:

closhar7

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thank you guys for all your replies! It means a LOT to me.

mi_rb

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just think of the day when you will be posting tips on forums like this. That should motivate you ;)

mastermel

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yeah its difficult to keep motivated... I had the same problem.. but one thing i did is changing your mindset. Or make yourself accountable for your actions. That will boost your motivation as well.

meetsaruppc

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm also in the same situation but i loved the video which is updated. i love shiv khera books which keep us motivated.

webn

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
1. Just follow one route.
2. And go with it.
3. Also, try to get result time time. I believe success in different steps in your way of final destiny can keep you motivated.

bobuso

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello Closhar7 i understand how you feel that`s normal they not understand internet marketing only undestand the work offline but don`t worry only focus in one of the strategy and scale this strategy if you can make 1 dolar you can make 10 or 100 is the same only scale the volumen, go forward and never give up

itakeoverworld

Make Money Online
Reaction score
if you can get a real job or a part time job, you should definitely not pass on that because you also gain the advantage of building credit and bank history for the future when you may be out of a job.

the most common reason why people get banned from networks is because they don't follow the rules. Don't spam, don't break the law. I don't have enough posts yet, but as soon as I do I'll let everyone on this forum know.

spider

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I always watch success and inspirational video on youtube..

valbrsp

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Feel motivated no matter what...if u have the time in your hands its already a big plus.... I can't quit my job.... so no time ...even harder...if u have the time...FEEL LUCK

penjejakawan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Internet Marketing is not an overnight success. Just like normal business..it take time, hard work and experience to be successful. It took me months to see result. All the time the only thing that keep me motivated is that I believe that I can make money online and I'm determine to do it.