i found a new app where you can earn unlimited Bitcoins Daily by Reading & sharing Articles Refer Friends by sharing referral code

sumit21

Reaction score
i found a new app where you can earn unlimited Bitcoins Daily by Reading & sharing Articles Refer Friends by sharing referral code. They are Giving upto 4 Bitcoins Daily to all the users. This Time you have to Share as much as you can and collect Power on this Basis daily you will get Free Bitcoins.
You will get 4000 Power Sign up Bonus using Our Referral Link, On every Successful Referral You can Earn 10,000 Power bonus. Daily they shares 4 BTC to all the Users so if you get 100 Power Bitcoin Bonus then you will get 1% of daily pool which is Currently Around $63USD.
so the question is how to earn.the answer is quite simple.lets go through the process

1.Visit the Link in your Mobile Browser link --- bit.ly/2OOghtz (copy the link and paste it in browser)
2.On Next page, You have to Sign in with your google account
3.And then Download the app, It will Redirect you to play store
4.Install and Launch it, On Bottom Menu >> Click on My account icon and login from your Google account which you used in Step – 2 Navigate to homepage >> Read any article and Claim Free Power of 200
5.Read at least 19 More articles to Claim maximum Daily Power of 200 so 200 X 20 = 4000 Power

Refer Friends & Get Free Power

Click on My account icon from bottom menu
Select Invite Friends
Click on Invite Friends Button, Share the Message or Copy the Referral link
On every Successful Referral you will get 10,000 power and 10% of Your friends Earning Powe