I need help for hosting

miller

Make Money Online
Hi all,i just starting to make money online and i need many help maybe but now i have a problem i want to get free hosting from byethost but shows an error "You appear to have
multiple accounts associated allready. We do not allow mass account creation of free accounts."

I try to delete cooki es,history,changing emails,i try also with other browsers but similar problem :(.
So can anyone get a free webhosting from byethost for me ? then send me info's in PM.

Thanks very much./miller.

estek

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
It seems that you already created account. To create another free you need to change your ip or at least create an account from different place (friend or internet cafe ). Hope this helps.

Estek

User001

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Need to change up your IP#s. Either reset/refresh you modem or use a proxy.

Use the search function here on the forum to find the threads for this information.

miller

Make Money Online
Thanks for replies,i try to change ip address but again same problem :S.

Maybe tomorrow i need to go in internet caffe,but if u have any idea or if u can open a freehosting thanks very much.:)

Need to change up your IP#s. Either reset/refresh you modem or use a proxy.

Use the search function here on the forum to find the threads for this information.
ya you have to change IP..You can use Proxy servers or software like elite proxy switcher to change your IP address. If you are a home user than you will be having dynamic Ip address.Just restart your modem/router and system ,your IP will be changed. Visit IP-Details.com to check if your IP is changed.