I need money really fast! Help !

moviedemands

The One n Only
We all like a good deal...(I never said I'm not a cheap a$$)
Why do you think I joined here... it saves me the hassle of buying crap.
Now I can get crap for free... don't have to waste time or hassle

I'm tired of all this hyped up crap... make 350 week... You see the reviews on that product.

If I would have bought that I would have had to ask for a refund...

The point is on that subject (fiverr) I do it.. I'm a top seller on fiverr at that.

Right now I'm collecting everything I can on fiverr for research.

Darklin

Edit: Research is basic marketing ;-)

Edit: I guarantee that you have used my product or paid someone who uses my product... I created back in 2000 it has been copied many times over the years now but I was the first ever.... the first one ever to sell it on the WF also... you should be able to fig out who I am then you will say the real deal guys and gals.
I'm not to fond of talking trash about members of MMD, but your full of shit man.
Really, your trying to tell people you have been making money online for 15 years and yet your making comments about being a "top seller on fiverr at that"
Really, 15 years and the best you got is a fiverr account?
If you have been in the game for 15 years and been making money for these 15 years, you should have your own "FIVERR" service. Not using someones services to earn $5 a gig.

Really dude, your not fooling anyone..
Your lame comments about selling things on Fiverr & WF are not going to get you any credits here on MMD.
Don't come here trying to act like your a baller with your $5 gig expertise.

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Smeltzer are you the owner of this site?

I know it says admin under your name... WF admin is allen he owns the site.

Is it the same here?

Darklin
Does it matter who the owner is? I think not. I would be more concerned if I was you about the fact that you have been seen trolling others in threads and I would be deeply concerned if I was you that you are fraudulently trying to pass yourself off as something that you are not which would make me question what are your motives. Are you attempting to scam my fellow members? Are you trying to build up guru status so that you can sell a product? Are you just trying to get people to PM you so that you can give them an affiliate link? Most likely you just seek some attention. You are a lonely kid living in your mothers basement with no friends to speak of so you try to make yourself appear bigger then you really are.

Trolling I usually ban for myself. My brother Moviedemands gave you a warning instead. Fair enough. Though I will keep an eye on you.

darklin

Make Money Online
I'm not to fond of talking trash about members of MMD, but your full of shit man.
Really, your trying to tell people you have been making money online for 15 years and yet your making comments about being a "top seller on fiverr at that"
Really, 15 years and the best you got is a fiverr account?
If you have been in the game for 15 years and been making money for these 15 years, you should have your own "FIVERR" service. Not using someones services to earn $5 a gig.

Really dude, your not fooling anyone..
Your lame comments about selling things on Fiverr & WF are not going to get you any credits here on MMD.
Don't come here trying to act like your a baller with your $5 gig expertise.
You do wonder why people write ebooks , make scripts and so on telling the secret way they made money...

Why would someone who is making money give away their secret?

Because 99% of the people will just read it if they even do read it and never take action.

"Fiverr & WF are not going to get you any credits here on MMD"

They both kinda suck it's like hitting a grand slam in Baseball what else can you do... you get top seller now what... I write a book then sell it to you guys... or you can download it for free here some day...

Why I'm I a top seller at fiverr because it is something new to do.

WF has went down hill it use to be good... well over hyped 3/4 of the WSO's should be ban but when you get 40.00 why should he ban them...

I have no reason to lie or to hype anything up.... PM me for my fiverr name then send me a message on fiverr to verify I did not just pick a top seller name.

If I am who I say then lets make a bet you name the amount...

Darklin

Edit: Smeltzer sorry I was typing at the same time as you... ya I told you I'm doing research on fiverr... good spy work wink. (this was funny)

Build up guru status so that you can sell a product? some call me a guru some not... I don't think that name fits me or many that people might think is a guru... there are plenty that are but you never know they are...

Just trying to get people to PM you so that you can give them an affiliate link... No affiliate marketing for me... not my thing

Are you trying to build up guru status so that you can sell a product? yes and no yes sell it else where no because by looking around I'm guessing it will end up here for free download... lots of things end up here...

Most likely you just seek some attention. Humans do seek attention to some point. It is funny that people are judging so much when they have no clue... what do you expect on a forum like this... this is my first time being on a forum like this it is out of my circle so the learning curve is taking shape.

You are a lonely kid living in your mothers basement with no friends to speak of so you try to make yourself appear bigger then you really are. Again so judging when you have no clue... I guess you get all kinds here so you always have to be on your toes... learning curve on my part

hope i got all them

moviedemands

The One n Only
darklin, I'm not about to go back and forth with you. You have yet to prove anything. You keep making comments about how you have been in the game for 15 years, but yet you sell things for $4 on fiverr.com. I'm not putting you down for selling things on fiverr, lots of people do, and there is nothing wrong with it.

What I'm giving you shit about is the fact that you were trying to place an image about yourself that you know your shit. But yet all you do is beg people to split the money on buying a cheap online guide. You did nothing but troll the other thread, and with that said it proved my point.

All i suggest is that you stop trolling threads, and do what you came here for, leech downloads. No harm in that at all man. Enjoy yourself.

If this BS continues you will be banned, and ull have to go elsewhere to leech. Want to make it worth your wile here, and ur looking to leech useful methods to add your own twist to? then join VIP. There is a TON of proven methods there waiting for people to learn and take action on.

VIP is $50/month, and for a seasoned vet like yourself with 15 years of experience you should not have a problem coming up with $50/month.

Maybe well see you on the VIP chat?
but i have the feeling you cant afford it, so enjoy the free downloads bro.

darklin

Make Money Online
darklin, I'm not about to go back and forth with you. You have yet to prove anything. You keep making comments about how you have been in the game for 15 years, but yet you sell things for $4 on fiverr.com. I'm not putting you down for selling things on fiverr, lots of people do, and there is nothing wrong with it.

What I'm giving you shit about is the fact that you were trying to place an image about yourself that you know your shit. But yet all you do is beg people to split the money on buying a cheap online guide. You did nothing but troll the other thread, and with that said it proved my point.

All i suggest is that you stop trolling threads, and do what you came here for, leech downloads. No harm in that at all man. Enjoy yourself.

If this BS continues you will be banned, and ull have to go elsewhere to leech. Want to make it worth your wile here, and ur looking to leech useful methods to add your own twist to? then join VIP. There is a TON of proven methods there waiting for people to learn and take action on.

VIP is $50/month, and for a seasoned vet like yourself with 15 years of experience you should not have a problem coming up with $50/month.

Maybe well see you on the VIP chat?
but i have the feeling you cant afford it, so enjoy the free downloads bro.

I don't want to get into a pissing match... but unless you know 100% you can't say I'm not.

One person said you been around 15 years you should own fiverr... in his mind that is what he thinks someone on the net for 15 years should be doing. - meaning everybody has what they think which is cool.

I seen a fiverr guide I wanted to take a look at... so I asked... and I learnt from that- not worth my time to go in or ask.
If you don't ask you will never know.

There is no BS I'm who I say--- bottom line... believe it or not leave it at that... any time you want to PM me I will tell you, but then you will have to eat your words because I'm him.

I have not looked at the VIP

Yes this site does save (leech downloads) I would have hated to pay for that fiverr guide...it really did suck.

Thanks

Darklin

If I mess up something in the future by typing a wrong word PM me I will edit and fix anything i'm online all the time... I'm not here tying to sell anything This is the wrong forum I believe for that... I could see it now I'm selling something here and somebody adds it to the leech section...

I'm not sure what you mean by trolling threads just PM me any time.

"Maybe well see you on the VIP chat?
but i have the feeling you cant afford it, so enjoy the free downloads bro."

Afford it would never be the problem - it's why--- 50 bucks a month membership needs to net 250 in return in my world.

I will enjoy the downloads ----- you already saved me time and money on the fiverr master thing

Mesh

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
hi, as you can read in the title, i need money really fast, please teach me your more effective methods, im in holidays and i can work on the computer about 12 hours and i have some money to invest. Thanks in advice
If you need money really fast. Then you need to read this site...really fast. Like superman. Quick as shit and tough as nails. But then again had you actually wanted to make some money you wouldn't have went and got yourself banned....OOPS

moviedemands

The One n Only
I don't want to get into a pissing match... but unless you know 100% you can't say I'm not.

One person said you been around 15 years you should own fiverr... in his mind that is what he thinks someone on the net for 15 years should be doing. - meaning everybody has what they think which is cool.

I seen a fiverr guide I wanted to take a look at... so I asked... and I learnt from that- not worth my time to go in or ask.
If you don't ask you will never know.

There is no BS I'm who I say--- bottom line... believe it or not leave it at that... any time you want to PM me I will tell you, but then you will have to eat your words because I'm him.

I have not looked at the VIP

Yes this site does save (leech downloads) I would have hated to pay for that fiverr guide...it really did suck.

Thanks

Darklin

If I mess up something in the future by typing a wrong word PM me I will edit and fix anything i'm online all the time... I'm not here tying to sell anything This is the wrong forum I believe for that... I could see it now I'm selling something here and somebody adds it to the leech section...

I'm not sure what you mean by trolling threads just PM me any time.

"Maybe well see you on the VIP chat?
but i have the feeling you cant afford it, so enjoy the free downloads bro."

Afford it would never be the problem - it's why--- 50 bucks a month membership needs to net 250 in return in my world.

I will enjoy the downloads ----- you already saved me time and money on the fiverr master thing
I know I said i would leave this alone... But now your sending me PM's asking what a troll is?
Really, 15 years of Online Marketing & you have no idea what a troll is?

And the software you were talking about, saying we have no idea who you are??

Well Richard Dean,
creator of ecover-software.com... I hope this was not the software you were trying to brag about? really??

Only question I have for you now is, why is this hosted on your domain: Click Here Guys Really!

Last edited by a moderator: