I Will Return The favor Anyway Possible

d.crozier7

Very Active Members
Well...I am posting here as a last resort because I am trying to create an email extractor. I have been using Imacros for a while now and made a few bots, but for an email extractor I am having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to do just 2 things.. I need this macro to extract emails from webpages. What I don't know how to do is make it extract only emails and surf to the next page over and over again to continue finding email addresses...Please, I am on my knees begging for help lol. I will return the favor anyway I can...I will basically slave over anyone who can help me with this...I have been searching google, lots of forums, help guides, etc but still getting nowhere....

One of my main strengths are SEO...

PLEEEASEEE:bawling:

Well...I am posting here as a last resort because I am trying to create an email extractor. I have been using Imacros for a while now and made a few bots, but for an email extractor I am having a lot of trouble trying to figure out how to do just 2 things.. I need this macro to extract emails from webpages. What I don't know how to do is make it extract only emails and surf to the next page over and over again to continue finding email addresses...Please, I am on my knees begging for help lol. I will return the favor anyway I can...I will basically slave over anyone who can help me with this...I have been searching google, lots of forums, help guides, etc but still getting nowhere....

One of my main strengths are SEO...

PLEEEASEEE:bawling:
What site are you trying to extract from?

Also, it's usually easier to just use IMAP or POP and then export locally.

d.crozier7

Very Active Members
What site are you trying to extract from?

Also, it's usually easier to just use IMAP or POP and then export locally.
I am trying to extract from any member site really, mainly home business oppurtunities and PTC sites...But for now I am testing with FB because I understand it might be different for every site...Sorry but I don't know IMAP or POP...I only know a little with imacros...I have made 4 other bots, 2 for plenty of fish and one for twitter and another for FB... But I have put in countless hours of research and am out of ideas...

I am trying to extract from any member site really, mainly home business oppurtunities and PTC sites...But for now I am testing with FB because I understand it might be different for every site...Sorry but I don't know IMAP or POP...I only know a little with imacros...I have made 4 other bots, 2 for plenty of fish and one for twitter and another for FB... But I have put in countless hours of research and am out of ideas...
Oh, I thought you were trying to extract from your webmail accounts ;)

I'm not too sure how you would do this with Imacros as usually you would use a regular expression to find any emails on the page. I'm inclined to say that it's not possible with Imacros, at least not on a full automation scale.

d.crozier7

Very Active Members
Thank you very much for your time sf, I have received help in skype and now I know about using wildcards and a different method of searching for specific text within a web page.... So now I have the macros working for extracting and saving email addresses from facebook automatically.... There are just 2 minor tweaks I need to do now... One change I need to do is if a profile doesn't have an email in it then it saves "#EANF#" into the csv file, so I need to make it ignore that and not save "#EANF#".... And the other thing is when someone keeps their profile set to private then it can't continue to browse and times out... So I think I need to learn how to use a "if and then" code....Other than those 2 fixes I need, it seems to be working good....

Cool Glad to see ur Problem got sorted out ,

THis is the main reason why i love MMD So much , every1 here is so friendly and like a family.

Would love to be a part of this community and contribute my best the the end of my life.

Regards,
XC

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
did you get this working properly ? I could throw something together quickly for you in V B.net, if you have a list of URL's to visit........... extract emails, easy to multithread, mucho faster than imacros.

d.crozier7

Very Active Members
did you get this working properly ? I could throw something together quickly for you in V B.net, if you have a list of URL's to visit........... extract emails, easy to multithread, mucho faster than imacros.
I was thinking about harvesting urls first, then extract emails from them, but I do think VB may be better...I don't really know anything VB...I tend to learn quick though...If you can build me one for me in VB.net that would be awesome bro....should I PM you or could we connect in skype?
Also if there is anything you think I may be able to help you with in return, let me know...

andee

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
no worries, just made one, you have to extract the urls first..... just pm me and ill send you the DL link..... havnt tested it too much... ie with a large list of urls, and there is a problem with duplicates but its all good.

I was thinking about harvesting urls first, then extract emails from them, but I do think VB may be better...I don't really know anything VB...I tend to learn quick though...If you can build me one for me in VB.net that would be awesome bro....should I PM you or could we connect in skype?
Also if there is anything you think I may be able to help you with in return, let me know...
Just a quick note d.crozier... VB refers to Visual basic. Vbulletin is a forum software ;)

no worries, just made one, you have to extract the urls first..... just pm me and ill send you the DL link..... havnt tested it too much... ie with a large list of urls, and there is a problem with duplicates but its all good.
Thumbs up mate. Always good to see people helping others :)