Im gonna have my money work for me

Thought the title was fitting! So this is my first attempt at writing my journal entry so lets start it off!

Journal Entry #1

Since joining the website I have been very interested in the game botting threads, and this thread
http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com...-how-i-make-3000-month-auto-pilot-kindle.html

the second thread i would like to start but not sure if the method has been saturated or not. However the thought of autopilot would be awesome and I do have a whole summer of where i can upload books.

Now to the primary focus. I have been searching the web for virtual gold selling sites for the game botting. I found a couple such as Koala Credits, Guy4Game, InGameDelivery, Avatarbank. I decided to approach these sites because I wanted to know what kind of deals i could make before actually starting the botting process, and i want to unload at a safe scam free place and also not worry about having to find customers, that takes out a lot of the work right there, and you got your bots on autopilot for your so i would mind talking a price cut. Thinking that it would be easy to unload gold at these sites I actually was naive. After talking with a couple of the sites which were top ranked by MMObux- a site reviewer- i felt like i didnt receive a good vibe from any of them. The two i actually came into contact with i had to do thru the 24/7 customer support and they kind of just blew me off and the other two i emailed and have yet to hear from them.

I did some research and i have come to the personal conclusion (it could be totally false but who knows) that most of these sites actually employ chinese botters and pay them jack squat $$ to do their botting, so why would they need me to do it yea?

Anywho to conclude Entry #1

I listed some objectives:
1. find a gold selling site
2. find a good mmorpg to start off with
3.find a bot
4. Would anyone be interested in joining me in my ventures in creating a bot empire?? I was actually thinking to the point of forget these sites let me build my own virtual gold shop (long term) one of those sites recently sold out for 10 millionUSD

in the meantime i will also be loooking to try out the kindle library database on autopilot

hope to hear some replies :) would love to team up with some people and rake in some botting cash

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Sounds like you're game planning and preparing to
take action,steps in the right direction my friend.
Keep us informed.

Sounds like you're game planning and preparing to
take action,steps in the right direction my friend.
Keep us informed.
Will do!
So journal entry #2

There is this game I have been playing on my iPhone called rage of bahamut- well I quit a while ago but they have ingame items and I actually buy those items and resell them a little bit higher to other ppl. I have been doing pretty good. But now the reason I mention that is in RoB you team up with ppl and your group fights other groups. So actually I think I may be drawing from a perfect resource to create my initial team for the botting idea. So far it's me and 3 other Guys- we just been chatting and brainstorming so far and I've showed them one or two of the runescape botting threads from here. We are still In the brainstorming stage tho. One of the guys has found a couple good games that we can go into so next step will be to go find a bot for it. Also I read somewhere I believe on here- that the smart guys go into games who are still in the beta phase and write their own scripts and it's ready to go when the game gets officially released. This is a small reason why I would love to learn computer programming- it's an awesome skill to have!
So- so far what is done
Speculation
Got a small group of guys
Potential games- may go into a beta game more namely "The Elder Scrolls Online"
Also found a website called player auctions
But not sure if it's 100% reliable

just joined this site and read the post,sounds like your heading in the right direction you thought of which game you going to bot?
if i were u i would bot diablo 3 because you can sell items there and its not illegal

Last edited:

webass

Make Money Online
Good botting dev

Hi,
I got a very good bot developer at hand.
Are you interested to hear more, send me a PIM, so we can exchange skype
Cheers.
Andre

just joined this site and read the post,sounds like your heading in the right direction you thought of which game you going to bot?
if i were u i would bot diablo 3 because you can sell items there and its not illegal
I've actually been moving in the direction of the mobile app game mentioned above since I am more familiar with it. And I branded myself really well in that game to include a couple suppliers and a nice client base. I have been doing really well in it and have contacted the user above me and we gave been chatting for several days now and he is a really nice guy!! (Webpass) hopefully we shall get the ball rolling on this one so I can expand my profit margins. I can say that I am doing really well :)

I did think about diablo 3 as well but I heard that it has become way too saturated especially with an in game auction house. I did create a list of some mmo games that I may want to enter such as age of wushu, never winter, etc etc. but I really want to enter a game that is in the beta stages and I think maybe perhaps the absolute best game to enter would be The Elder Scrolls Online

Also- I could be bringing all these ideas to the table as I plan on joining Smeltzer soon enough in his world domination :)

And sorry if this post sounds like a repeat of what I been saying or if it doesn't it makes sense- it's 4:30 in the morning here and I'm half asleep lol

CPM

To lessen the risk don't put all the eggs in 1 basket , diverse the investment in 10 different thing instead of 1 big one.