Inbound opportunity

MD Teleman

Reaction score
I have a good amount of inbound voice traffic. I already have good programs making money with this traffic but I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there that thinks they have a program that will sell to the masses. Open verticals right now include national discount cards/clubs, health, and travel. Looking for exclusives but I am open to other areas. Please don't waste your or my time....only honest programs will be considered.

Deez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Perhaps you could consider setting up a landing page for specific CPA offers, mainly FREE trials offers? Direct your inbound traffic to this landing page? ....For example, there should be a fair amount of free trial offers for some new weight loss trial?

Perhaps even a landing page that offers car insurance quotes to vehicle owners? There should be a few good CPA offers for that also... just check on offervault.com what CPA offers are available and then pick a few that you feel might do well with the kinda of demographic you have in ur inbound voice traffic.

Hope that helps :)

Oh...seeing as you deal with inbound voice traffic, check out my signature... let me know if u might be interested

ananthapriya

Reaction score
yeah actually it is an is one in which a lead has come in through a company’s website, through marketing efforts (SEO, PR, social media, etc) or directly though the main phone line. At the point when the lead requests additional data about the product/services, a lead qualification...

Local SEM/Local SEO

Last edited: