IpFreelyProxies formerly known as **Texacola Proxies** is back!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I pay double for pretty much the same thing elsewhere apparently. Unfortunately my renewal kicked in the other day but, baring any negative reviews turning up, you'll have a customer out of me next month.
Well that's a darn shame and is a big part of the reason I've come back to sell proxies the way they're meant to be, BEST PRICED and BEST VALUE around!

If I buy enough does it come with a pink teddy? o.o
Mr Teddy hates traveling and if I sent him or any of his cousins they'd just walk back home again. Took him a month last time and some of his innards but he made it back from St Petersburg a couple of months ago. He tells me he'll gut me like a fish next time, so... sorry.

If you do a google search for texacola proxies you'll see how many forums I'm on and how little, if any, bad reviews I've gotten.

Thanks, see you next month!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
more more more

We just keep on growing! Today we added yet another server plus enough cblocks to fill it, so get in now while there's no wait list!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
So the previous server is almost full now

So the previous server is almost full now...

and we're trying to get an idea of whether to get yet another server full of cblocks for the Xmas period just ahead or wait until everyone has stopped spending madly on their new gadgets for themselves and their families.

Please feel free to let me know if you intend to get proxies this month (it's the 1st of December here in Australia already) so we can plan accordingly? Or not as we'll figure it out as we go along.

MrTeddy and I wish everyone a big merry many happy ho ho ho prosperous time this year!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
We're upgrading!

We've been having some issues with some cblocks in a specific data center so I have ordered two new servers with loads new cblocks of proxies on them in another data center that appears best able to manage them properly. This is to replace the faulty server we have with the "bad" data center and the cblocks on it.

We should get the first server in the next 24 to 48 hours and the second one will be "sometime" this week, but only the first server changeover will affect current clients.

What to expect... once the first new server is in place and we remove the dead server and cblock the system will automatically reassign all proxy configurations with new proxies and will restart the ones affected. Emails will then be sent out by our system, currently one stating they have shutdown and the second one that they have restarted with a list of your current proxies. So please make sure you have our email address whitelisted so you don't miss this email.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience and downtime we've caused due to our more rapid expansion than anticipated but very soon that will be a thing of the past. We know what was done wrongly and which data centers to avoid now as we grow forward.

Thanks for your patience and your business!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Update on our Upgrades

Today we got in 2 new servers, but only one had it's two cblocks actually made live so they're now into the system with more to come live tomorrow. All the clients on IPs that were totally dead have been moved across to new cblocks now.

We still have 2 cblocks that are having issues, going up and down unexpectedly. The data center will hopefully fix these finally by tomorrow or else we'll have to swap them out for new ones, which will affect several users which we're sorry for but it's one of the prices you pay for the extensive range of IPs we cover across several data centers across the US.

Sorry for the delays and inconvenience, hopefully tomorrow marks a new day in our service!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Upgrades almost complete! Yay finally :)

The other new server is now in and running with it's new cblocks!

There is still one remaining niggling issue with a couple of cblocks on one server which one of the data centers is going to try and repair with a new switch on the weekend.

So there will be an outage on some cblocks on Saturday the 11th between 10:00 pm -11:00 pm PST (US time) as the switch is replaced. We have been told the downtime should only be around 15 minutes but we all know sometimes their guesstimate is out so be prepared in case it takes longer.

I won't know any sooner than you when it's due back up again so please don't fill my inbox asking about it please, but when/if they send me an email about it being fixed I will post here again to let you all know.

Thanks again for your business everyone!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Humans have accidents apparently

Humans have accidents, sorry about the outage today, it was completely out of our control!

Hi, I'm sorry about todays outage on one of our servers. I just woke up here in Australia to an email from the data center about what happened, although it has all been fixed now...

"Our main cable was cut by accident by our data centers technicians when they were running a new cross connect. This cross connect connects our router to our switches/servers in a different room so right now all customers are facing an outage."

It is all fixed again now and all proxies are running perfectly well again.

Sorry for the downtime! Human error sucks but is sometimes unavoidable. :y:

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Gah! We just lost 3 cblocks from one of our upstream providers...

Gah! We just lost 3 cblocks from one of our upstream providers...

Sorry everyone but we just lost 3 cblocks from our upstream providers which have now been replaced with new ones, which are actually even better than the ones they replaced.

We're terribly sorry about any downtime but for us this is the price we sometimes have to pay for the great cblocks we do have.

My system shows we made the transition completely and quickly but if you see any issues please let us know and we'll get them fixed immediately.

Thanks everyone!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
A rough idea of our bandwidth limits.

Technically we have unlimited bandwidth, however we have some servers that allow "unlimited" bandwidth but most don't and we have to pay extra when we hit a certain mbit/s level daily. We don't get charged per megabyte but instead on the 95th percentile of the months amount of throughput bandwidth.

If you buy the lowest priced plan, which most people do, we expect a bit of consideration of all the other users on our servers. We get some clients who get a 10-ip pack and use more bandwidth than the entire rest of the server they're on, for about 15 minutes because they want it all done NOW. Some start a big run using maximum threads and then wander off to bed and it still gets finished an hour later, but causes a lot of strain on the servers bandwidth, when they could just turn down the threads a bit and let it run for a couple more hours while they're sleeping anyways.

So all we ask on the smaller plans is to turn down the threads a bit and give everyone else a fair go so we can maintain the level of service everyone comes to us for.

minnella

Make Money Online
Can I use these with RackSpace? i purchased a lifetime cPanel license before they changed over to the new price structure and I can easily add a block of 10.

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Can I use these with RackSpace? i purchased a lifetime cPanel license before they changed over to the new price structure and I can easily add a block of 10.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean but we sell proxies, and not transferable IPs. They are hosted on our servers and setup as proxies that can only be used through our own designed vip control panel system, which has nothing to do with cpanel.

Thanks!

minnella

Make Money Online
OK,

Thanks. I'm looking for IP's I can add to cPanel to setup my nameserver. Currently I'm using Rackspace ip. I would like me nameserver to have it's own IP.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ho Ho HO! Many happy new years berries to everyone, hope business keeps/gets/becomes profitable for you all this year!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
We Lost a Cblock Overnight

So all proxy configs that had IPs in that range have now been refreshed and those proxies have now been replaced.

Please login to grab your new proxy lists.

Sorry for the downtime!

Tex

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
We are in a flood crisis here in Brisbane, Australia where I live

I am on high ground so I won't be directly impacted, thanks for your concerns though, but I may lose power and/or internet and therefor I may lose some temporary control over the administration of the proxies.

Please bear this in mind if you can't get hold of me, but I will be back as soon as possible if this happens.

This is a HUGE hit to our entire city plus much of our entire state as apparently almost 90% of our states land area is inundated currently. Our peak flood level in Brisbane is expected at 4am local time (AEST) so things may get a bit hairy for a few days here as it's expected to be the largest inundation in over 118 years.

For more information please see 2010–2011 Queensland floods and if you would like to donate directly to the flood appeal to directly help the thousands of people who are now homless please go to Donate to the flood relief appeal : Queensland Government . I will be spending the next few days helping some of my friends who have lost their homes and possessions by helping them hose mud and other stuff from their houses, so I may be somewhat out of contact during that time as well.

Thanks all, be safe!

texacola

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
A quickie update for everyone...

I'm on my way out to help my friend whose house was completely inundated by the massive floods we've had here in Queensland (see my post above for a link to more info) so I'll be out of touch for most of today. The high tide mark at my friends place was his roof so he's lost everything and we're continuing today to throw the entire contents of his home on the street as well as rip up all the carpets throughout and today we have to rip out the ceiling as well as it's full of water too.

If you can afford it please feel free to make a donation as we now have tens of thousands of people homeless here who won't be able to get back into some of their homes for possibly months.

The official donation link is at Donate to the flood relief appeal : Queensland Government if you would care to contribute.

So I apologise if some things are slightly slow at the moment but it will all be fixed within the next 2 or 3 days.