Iraq Progress Is Being Made

coltsfan215

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Saddam Hussein's former deputy was hanged before dawn Tuesday for the killings of 148 Shiites, an official with the prime minister's office said. Now that the US is shown serious maybe the violence will decrease. Whats your opinion?

AtzoLP

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Saddam Hussein's former deputy was hanged before dawn Tuesday for the killings of 148 Shiites, an official with the prime minister's office said. Now that the US is shown serious maybe the violence will decrease. Whats your opinion?
[/b]

My opinion is that religion is sometimes very bad thing ..

I don`t understand why people is killing each other `cause of their believes in God..

Because of that... I`m atheist... :)

sk8fcuk

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
theres a lot of opportunity in Iraq. bec, it is a rich country.. dont 4get to mention the violence there.. ^^

dreamr802

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The violence in Iraq just seems to be increasing, but I don't know. We need to wait and see what else happens.

KingOfQueens

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My opinion is that religion is sometimes very bad thing ..

I don`t understand why people is killing each other `cause of their believes in God..

Because of that... I`m atheist... :)
[/b]
well they are not going in the name of god they do not belive in god they belive in muhamed(sp) they belive if they kill themselves and take who they consider there enemy with them they will be promised to go to heaven and promised a certain number of virgins i know this sounds crazy..but its true they call it jihad it means holywar.

jeff`

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
well they are not going in the name of god they do not belive in god they belive in muhamed(sp) they belive if they kill themselves and take who they consider there enemy with them they will be promised to go to heaven and promised a certain number of virgins i know this sounds crazy..but its true they call it jihad it means holywar.
[/b]
Yup completely true right there. Iraq is only getting worse and worse. I think America's administration has really let down their people, and basically has created us more enemies.

KingOfQueens

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yup completely true right there. Iraq is only getting worse and worse. I think America's administration has really let down their people, and basically has created us more enemies.
[/b]
ya now bush wants to mess with iran, i think he needs to finish 1 war before starting another..then again i think he never should have messed with iraq, but bush wanted revenge on saddam for almost killing his father years ago and hes greedy he wants all of iraqs oil..by the way..where are the weapons of mass destruction? i will tell you where, hes in the white house and his name is george bush....dont get me wrong, i love in the united states and i have made my living here, but its just hard for me to stand by a country that can spend billions and billions of dollars to kill innocent people in war but we cant put a bowl of food in front of homeless hungry children...