is awempire.com realy pays?

sky1987

Make Money Online
Reaction score
been promoting awempire.com now and they have a 222 pps promo..and i have made some sales with my agents..do you have any comment or reviews about the site payments?

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
they pays but they don't allow chat traffic... they will terminate your account once they found out that your sales are from instant messengers.

pk4inch

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
i dont use chatterpower.com they are shit! we are doing some blachhat method from those affiliates..

Infestor

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What kind of traffic do they want? Do I need to make my own website and have their link posted there? Sorry noobie here.

andyr

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What kind of traffic do they want? Do I need to make my own website and have their link posted there? Sorry noobie here.
Yes that is the kind of traffic they want, also they do not mind if you have an existing website and use one of there pop under pages to promote them, as for email marketing I am pretty sure that is not allowed either in most cases, there may well be exceptions to the rule you would really have to contact Dave there to confirm that...

Lots of tube sites promote AWE and so do some dating sites I have seen and also up sales in member areas of adult paysites...

I have been actively promoting AWE for about 3 years now, and I can honestly say they have never missed a payment to me ! and have some of the best promo tools I have seen to date ranging from complex XML data to really simple plug and play codes for live feeds etc.

Joining there Webmaster Affiliate program was by invite only though I think this is still the case if so you can PM me for a link as I do not think I am allowed to post one here for you to use...

bhstar

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
well they dont allow chat traffic and you need an invite to join.pm me to get an invite for free.

johnjohn808

Reaction score
I`ve been with them for a few years and was`nt really promoting them heavily (Peekshows does better for me). Smaller pay scale, way less models, but more consistant sales.

With AWEmpire, I always choose PPS in my links.
Once in awhile i`ll get a suprise check in the mail for a couple hundres bucks (or whatever the PPS promo was at the time) from a stray link I left somewhere, which tempts me to put all my resources into promoting them, but theres too many affiliates promoting them as almost every adult popup on the web seems to be promoting Livejasmin.
Anyway, to answer your question. YES! They do indeed pay!

paige_farr

Reaction score
hello.

just a question. does the ChatterPower.com - Make money chatting online! is paying there affiliates.??? i just join that site and start marketing that site. and i have alot of sales on the site now. they said they are paying for type 8 for $30 dollars. i just wonder if the are really paying. and does [email protected] is the owner of chatterpower.com? please message me back thanks alot.