I've being scammed! =(

Kevin Gw

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
This ain't nothing yet... wait and see what you'll get before you hit the learning curve.. on the internet it's a wild wild jungle... snake, crocodile, bug, every where ... yet, hunters do survive !

kickass

Make Money Online
Sorry to hear this, hope your bank caught it in time. This is an old scam that's still done through snail mail too, you may want to change that phone number they used to call you, sometimes they sell the number to other scammers & you can end up with constant calls day & night.

ionbladez

Make Money Online
For anyone using a cellphone getting calls like this, I'm not going to give you a referral link, but I recommend you check out trapcall, because they SHOW the info those places/people call from, including full number, names, address, and more EVEN if they do that *67 bullshit. It WILL show you their details and you can burn their office down (lol don't do that or don't say I told you to)

You can also record the calls too, download them on your pc or play them back from your phone (I think)

So if you're looking to fuck with them back, just sign up for trapcall, it's like 3-9 a month I think, Unmask Blocked Calls - TrapCall

Again, mobile phones only. US only too, I think, but definitely worth investing in if you get those calls, SUE the fuck out of them! make some money [:

stlaw

Make Money Online
wowSorry to hear this, hope your bank caught it in time. This is an old scam that's still done through snail mail too, you may want to change that phone number they used to call you, sometimes they sell the number to other scamers & ******s you can end up with constant calls day & night.

sorry to hear for your loss dude~ for the past few years,i have spent almost 1000$ for many website that told to bring back money to my pocket a lot more,but as usual, words speaks more louder than action...too many scam that appears and now i don't give a damn about any site that said "make money with just click!" or "make money online with just investing some for your future" craps!

too painful to remember that 1000$ that i have spent can actually be save for my budgets to get married with my girlfriend..now i have nothing!i hope this scammer get what they deserve!

rusaraz3

Make Money Online
That is terrible. General rule of thumb. See the person physically, in the virtual and internet world. Get social and make sure they exist. I have suffered some similar incidents. A few I have been able to prevent. As always as in the real world as on the internet world keep filtering and keep your guard up. With a smile of course.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with this...

I've got this kewl land line phone that auto-blocks any calls that come from computer-generated sources (i.e. call centres, etc.) So I don't get but like 1 or 2 telemarketing calls a year... and those are usually from companies have had dealings with in the past...

Also I added my phone numbers to all the do not call lists i could find...

Best of luck and hopefully you've had it all sorted out by now...

Take Care