** Jimmy's Under 18 Method ** --> Make 100$/Day With YouTube Working 1h A Day! <--

Hi everyone, i'm pretty much known for my 18+ content in here but i'm trying to get into the "general public" things most lately.

So today i've tried something. As you might know, I own a youtube comment rater bot, I built up a simple page with a "fake" download link to my bot, "fake" facebook likes & twitter followers on the same page so it looks VERY trustable. On this page when you click the "Download" button, it tells people that they have to complete a survey first (those 3 surveys are incentive email submits). It pops up and when they complete it, it gives me 1$ to 1.50$ depending on the offer (my earnings are boosted by the cpa company i work for tho, i have a good reputation on there).

So, how to get traffic there? Here's what i'm doing:
- I use my bot to post comments & rate them on ANY kind of youtube videos
- I write "would you like your comment to be thumb'd up like this? get my software for free here: XXXXXXX . COM"
- I thumb up the comment with 185 accounts with public proxies
- Watch the money go up into your account!

This is so simple I thought of that last night and just set this up in 30 minutes this morning and posted about 20-25 comments on popular videos, made 48.50$ in about 1 hour working haha... And none of these accounts got banned.

Good luck! :)

EDIT: don't ask me to give you my bot, I WONT GIVE IT AWAY! go to elance, odesk or freelancer to get one coded for you, i got mine for 150$. really worth it!

mindmaster

Make Money Online
can you explain in more detail? You use your bot to comment on 185 site saying "would you like your comment to be thumb'd up like this? get my software for free here: XXXXXXX . COM" . Why would someone want a commentor and thumbs up bot? Is it the video owner or the people commenting that you target? And do you actually give them the software?

Sova23

SUPER MODERATOR
mindmaster, he said that he has fake download link, besides there will always will be ppl who want something like that. Don't just implement the method, make some twist. For example go to some fat loss video and say "Hey you fat ass, if you seriously wanna lose some fat of yours go here domain dot com"

mindmaster, he said that he has fake download link, besides there will always will be ppl who want something like that. Don't just implement the method, make some twist. For example go to some fat loss video and say "Hey you fat ass, if you seriously wanna lose some fat of yours go here domain dot com"
exactly, you can use your bot for ANYTHING traffic related.

by the way i will release a working version of the bot with a simple graphical UI in about a month or 2. it will cost 7.95$ fixed price.

huester

Very Active Members
What you could do is Jimmy is sell it and have us sign up as an affiliate.
That way we get the CPA bonuses and we get the afilliate comission.

Thanks