Journey to $200/day

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey there,

I have made a journal before, but that just "failed". The reason being procrastination, uncertainty(this is the root of ALL procrastination that involves internet marketing), little knowledge(I thought I knew everything about online moneymaking).

I have learned a lot since the previous journal. I'll just skip the "I'm-sick-of-working-for-someone-else" story.

Now I have 4 domains and 3 with websites on them. All the websites are indexed.
I'm gonna work on each of them individually. After I got the desired rankings for the specific keywords for one website, I'll just keep working until I'm 2 - 3 times ahead of the competitor. Then I'll move on to the next website and just keep the previous one in stable state with a couple dozen links per... actually, never mind, we'll see what happens then, I'll just go with the flow lol.

Currently I'm gonna take the oldest website (6+ months) and start promoting 2 - 3 keywords(product name; product name review; product name bonus)

I'm gonna start off slow, just to stay under the radar.

I'm also keeping myself ultra organized, as you see below:

http://www.upload.ee/image/838436/Stats_GV_10-01-2010_2_.JPG

Every progress relevant post will include updated picture.

I will write down every single backlink I produce. For the first days, I'm going around the 5 range each.

I would also like to add that,
I'm treating this very seriously, as a priority... a business. Some have mentioned that "they had offline stuff to do" and weren't able to work on online stuff. Well for me - it's the opposite. IM first, then other stuff.
If you want serious internet income, you need serious dedication.

Goals:

First page of Google
= Unachieved

So... I hope you enjoy following along and maybe benefit from it. Hoping to find some new friends too =)

Stay tuned

Nick Rodriquez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Sure to follow your journey. I am also trying to break into the IM arena and these types of threads are my way of getting motivated. Thanks a lot...

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey there,

Unfortunately I can't post any update today, because today was an interesting one.

I wrote an article for the whole day, but not just an article lol. It's 10000+ words(Holy Crap) of ULTRA spinned content. I hand-spinned everything. Wrote 3 - 10 different sentence variations for every sentence. Then word by word, spinned the synonyms. Then I added more diversion, basically spinning images, videos, unique number of sentences, line breaks and all kinds of tricks with layout.

Damn... But, it was all worth it, although I didn't manage to create any backlinks today, I'm gonna be able to use this article for at least 10 different nukes. Every article is about 700 - 1100 words of pure ownage lol.

But yeah, feeling kinda bad that I didn't create any backlinks today -.-

BTW, I wanted to ask the following: Does it really make a difference if I post like 10 times on each forum every day instead of 2 - 3 ? Do you also ping, bookmark, rss them?

Okay guys, I'm gonna go get some rest now its 11:20 PM here, can't wait to start some link building tomorrow, as I don't have any major content creation to do :thefinger:

Cya

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey, I'm back... damn guys you have no idea :D

Sorry for not updating or anything.
Basically, I had to leave my home and computer for 4 days :S:S (major family problems)
The saddest thing is that due to this pause, I'm probably left behind for one product launch that I wanted to promote as a side project.

Anyway, I still haven't built any links, still have my MEGAarticle waiting for submitting.

I'm so pissed :S Although it wasn't my fault, I'm so disappointed. I have had SENuke for 6 days and I haven't got to use it even ONCE:argh:... $127 is alot for me.
Now as fast as possible, I'd like to start building links... And again, I'm sorry and it wont happen again(I truly hope).

Okay, I'll be back

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ill call it Day 3:

Niche site 1.
Backlinks(Web 2.0 posts/ Web 2.0 profiles) -
Create unique content for money site -

The funny thing is that I'm ranking on page 10 for the keyword I want, but it's not the page I'm backlinking lol.

I find that indexing the backlinks is actually the hardest part of the process :S
Right now I haven't got a single link indexed.

Is anyone else using SENuke to rank their pages? How long does it usually take for you to index the backlinks?
I would be more than glad to see some of my Oct.20 links indexed tomorrow, but until then I'm kinda worried:hmmmm2:

Anyway here's my link statistics so far:

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 4.

Today was totally unproductive. This indexing trouble is seriously de-motivating. I'm not thinking about giving up, but I'm fucking SICK of worrying all the time. I'm really going through hard times right now, so I hope you don't mind me cursing everywhere...

I'm gonna get SB as soon as I get my refund from a pull up bar that I ordered a month ago, but never saw.

Also still waiting for my backlink index express network to get indexed.

So here's a picture of todays backlinks:

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Mini update:

One of my links2rss feed is indexed that I created for profile backlinks. I'm guessing it's a matter of time now, when I see my profile links indexed. Really hoping for the best :)
It was a pretty good surprise :p

discordia

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Keep up the good work bro. I'm working on getting indexed for my keywords too and while it takes a bit I'm glad that I'm finally on the 3rd page of the Google SERPS for my main keyword and on many of my longtail keywords I'm getting the first position.

Keep at it bro!

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Keep up the good work bro. I'm working on getting indexed for my keywords too and while it takes a bit I'm glad that I'm finally on the 3rd page of the Google SERPS for my main keyword and on many of my longtail keywords I'm getting the first position.

Keep at it bro!
Thanks man, you stay strong too!

I appreciate ;)

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 5.

Today I realized a couple of things. First of all, I need to write down my tasks for the day, everyday. This will keep me from forgetting things and will keep me 10 times more productive.

I'm gonna start building 2 websites from now on. I have too much time on my hands lol.

Tomorrow there's gonna be 2 pictures :p

The second website is gonna be promoting amazon products in a little niche. Loads of low hanging fruit as I only need to outrank amazon itself :D

Still haven't got a single backlink indexed... feeling a bit down cuz of that, but I hope I'll wake up to a surprise tomorrow.

Anyway, my backlink statistics so far:

British_Lion

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 5.

Today I realized a couple of things. First of all, I need to write down my tasks for the day, everyday. This will keep me from forgetting things and will keep me 10 times more productive.

I'm gonna start building 2 websites from now on. I have too much time on my hands lol.

Tomorrow there's gonna be 2 pictures :p

The second website is gonna be promoting amazon products in a little niche. Loads of low hanging fruit as I only need to outrank amazon itself :D

Still haven't got a single backlink indexed... feeling a bit down cuz of that, but I hope I'll wake up to a surprise tomorrow.

Anyway, my backlink statistics so far:
I write my goals for the day, I must admit I do more when I do this, even if I don't complete them all. I might go one step further and write my goals on a sticky note and stick it to my monitor, that way it's in my face when I'm online.

Good luck!

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
How are you tracking backlinks profile backlincks etc....ie your picture. What software is that?

Thanks
I am just counting them after creating. I use Excel to make those tables.

I write my goals for the day, I must admit I do more when I do this, even if I don't complete them all. I might go one step further and write my goals on a sticky note and stick it to my monitor, that way it's in my face when I'm online.

Good luck!
Yea, it does actually work. For me, when I am creating backlinks for 2 websites, I get pretty lost if I don't write my tasks down. I also need to RSS and Bookmark previous Profile/Social network links 'nshit so writing down task really helps.
That's how mine looked like for today(today sucked :S) :

Legend:
Red: Uncompleted
Green: Completed
Yellow: Optional

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Day 6 and Day 7

I'm not very happy with todays work as I couldn't get half things done(as you can see above).
I took on one more website for now. Yahoo explorer shows one profile link and one blog link indexed. The blog link is something I created in September with a social network nuke test run.

I'm ranking on 86th position for a secondary keyword and on position 132 for the main one.
I still don't have my BIE blogs indexed -.- . I also got my refund transferred back to my credit card through paypal. When I check if it has received on my credit card, I can see the transaction ID showing up, but for some reason I still don't have the funds. I'll give this a couple more days. Damn I want SB already :D can't wait...

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day as I have to do some catching up. I'm thinking of getting BE(Backlink Energizer) and building a private blog network with that too.

Anyway, here are the BL stats for niche site nr.1:

And here are the BL stats for niche site nr.2:

Okay, gotta get some sleep now,
Cya

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey there, I've been away for a few days. I literally got dragged out to party... I got really wasted lol. Anyway, there was more than alcohol involved, so that knocked me off track for a while, but I'm back.

Good news,
I'm ranking on page 2 (12th/11th spot) for my 2 main keywords that I've been targeting - that's pretty good news already lol.
I've got one of my BIE pages finally indexed and tomorrow or day after tomorrow I'm hoping to see the other 2 also indexed. I'm not sure how long it will take to build up the momentum where google crawls my site like every 10min. I think I'm gonna set the cron job like 1 post every 6h for 24 hours and after that I'll gradually start decreasing the interval by 1 hour until it hits the 1 post every 10 minutes mark. If this goes well, it will give me 432 links every 24 hours. I'm hoping for like 70% success rate, so like 300~ links ever 24 hours - not bad at all :D.

I'll come back with another update later today,
Cya :)

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I've been kinda off schedule for the past week, but I'm still really busy though:D.
So I finally got my scrapeboxxie and I've been learning to use that wonderful tool. So now I have one more source for backlinks and I can also check the indexing status for my backlinks. Oh, I've got 2 of my BIE splogs indexed. Gonna set some cron jobs today - damn I've been delaying that task for too long... I could've built some great crawling rate already:stupid:

Anyway, I will post some update soon, I have no idea when, but I'm hoping it will be today/tomorrow.

BTW, SB is awesome lol. I like the idea that you can basically reverse engineer other scrapeboxers backlinks which will save you tons of time and provide great backlinks (Y)

Okay chill out,
Cya

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hi MMD, I know I've not been updating this journal, but it hasn't died - far from it!

I've just had some roadblocks here and there and the major ones are behind now(just got back from the hospital after a nose surgery, stayed over for 2 days).

I've been learning some visual basic a little and have huge enthusiasm for it.

BUT, I've reached a goal, can you believe it ? Omfg, I was so happy that I actually said "Thank you God" out loud(lol).

Haha, don't mind the fancy picture, but I did it. I made a sale before christmas :D

I haven't reached the first page yet though, but this gives me even more confidence on the reliability of this site. I'm so pumped, damn... I knew it will work out.

Still struggling with link indexing -.- and I'll never blast my money-site with SB ever again. My backlink stats on Yehuu Site explorer look like a mess.

I'm going to try one method , which I wanted to try day before yesterday, and see how it will work out. Potentially it will bring me at least $300 - $400 and I really hope it works out :D

Anyway guys, stay strong and motivated and make sales :D