Keyword competition getting page one?

stonewall13

Make Money Online
What program is best to see if your keyword can get ranked on page one with ease. I don't mind doing some hard work, but since I'm a beginner I don't want to spend the next six month's trying to get to page one. Also what time frame should I expect to get ranked on page one with an easy to medium difficulty keyword?

Griffon

Weiter Weiter
Get yourself a copy of Market Samurai, also I recommend watching some of their videos on Youtube before doing the research on your own, they have an extensive library of videos explaining everything in details.

alphazulu

Make Money Online
like Griffon said market samurai is a good one to use, I perfer micro niche finder, but in the end they do the same, market samurai gives you more in depth information and you need to know how each piece effects the sites strength, however if i remember right they do color code it, as for MNF they give you a green check yellow ! or a red X and then you can analyze each keyword and see exactly what is making that keyword strong or weak.

hentaihalo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
no doubt market samurai is best cross platform Mac and PC keyword research tool. I just hope they could come out a version which load faster when you are switching tabs/keywords

reno23

Make Money Online
Yap, Market Samurai user here too. This tool is a must-have for all marketers out there. I wish I had this tool when I first got into this business. Could have saved me days of data gathering.

MrMiagi

Make Money Online
If you take a look at page 1 and some link appearing there have 0 or a very low count of backlink, does that mean the only thing you have to do to rank above that is to buy a domain with keyword in it and make a few backlink?

ghen

Make Money Online
Market Samurai

Market Samurai is a bit pricey, but you can easily get it for a discount. Make sure you keep it up to date though. Google is always changing. This is only tool I use for keyword research.

Griffon

Weiter Weiter
If you take a look at page 1 and some link appearing there have 0 or a very low count of backlink, does that mean the only thing you have to do to rank above that is to buy a domain with keyword in it and make a few backlink?
That would be all you need in some cases, heck if the niche has a very low competition you can even rank with ONLY the keyword rich domain name, and no backlinks at all. Just make sure that the keyword you're going after is worth $$ because in a lot of cases, if there's no competition, then there's no demand, and hence there's no money to be made.

is there any way of using completely free software to do this. say adwords keyword tool?

I have a keyword rich domain name already and see lots of competition, and global and monthly searches for it as well as related keywords enough for 25-60 articles.

Is there a market samurai demo I can download?

aweha

Make Money Online
basically you can use google keywords tool to research keywords. Micro Niche Finder and Market Samurai are tools that help you save your time to research keyword and give summary of things.