KeywordNITRO Corporate Edition - Your ULTIMATE Secret Marketing Weapon!

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY! We can no longer tolerate fraudsters, ******s and those parties who unfortunately are trying to take advantage of us through various schemes when purchasing our software. We realize that most of our customers are honorable in their purchases of our software, but a few have done some things that have forced us to change our security policies.

Therefore, effective immediately, ALL purchases of AtomicTweets and/or KeywordNITRO Corporate will be delivered on physical CD to your shipping address, with signature required at delivery.

A $25 shipping & handling charge will also be in effect, immediately, on all future sales of either product.

Sincerely yours,

Gary

Tammy1949

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply bud, I spent the whole day playing with twitter today and can already see how effective this tool could be.

Gary with the video on your site you are scrapping keywords on twitter but only using single words, Can it also scrape phrases? Like "Weight Loss" or "Lose Weight Fast" ect

As the words "weight" and "loss" searched alone are not that targeted.​

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
ATOMICTWEETS THANKSGIVING 12 HOUR SALE 1/2 OFF TODAY ONLY!!!!!!

We apologize for the delay while our new release of AtomicTweets is getting ready - we were hacked and had to completely redesign our software to make it more secure, faster, and improve the results for you guys.

We're even working on our own, private-label URL shortening system that will be integrated, no more having to go outside of AtomicTweets to shorten your money-site URLs!

So to celebrate our upcoming new release AND the Thanksgiving holiday today - we're offering a rare 1/2 off sale - $99!!!!!!! - for 12 HOURS ONLY - THROUGH MIDNITE EASTERN STANDARD TIME TODAY ONLY 11.24.11!!!!!

Further, to reward the TEN customers who take advantage of this offer *(we are only offering ten licenses of AtomicTweets at this rare $99 price) - you will receive as a bonus our latest version of KeywordNITRO to use FOR FREE until the new AtomicTweets is ready!!!

This is a $799 a month subscription-only powerhouse that automatically creates Twitter accounts unattended, sends out THOUSANDS of targeted tweets 24/7, and is rock solid and will help build traffice for your money websites.

This is one of the best deals from us that you'll see this year - so jump all over it NOW!

Remember only TEN LICENSES WILL BE SOLD AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE TODAY ONLY OF $99 - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

Order by sending your paypal email address to: [email protected] Please put in the subject line of your email "AtomicTweets Thanksgiving Offer".

Have fun out there and enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday!

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Dear Tammy, Yes you may use "long-tail keywords" like "lose weight fast" if you wish!

You might want to take advantage today only (Thanksgiving) to purchase AtomicTweets for only $99 which comes with a fully-working version of KeywordNITRO that will operate until our new release of AtomicTweets.

That would give you a 100% free opportunity to test KeywordNITRO at a fraction of the normal cost!

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the reply bud, I spent the whole day playing with twitter today and can already see how effective this tool could be.

Gary with the video on your site you are scrapping keywords on twitter but only using single words, Can it also scrape phrases? Like "Weight Loss" or "Lose Weight Fast" ect

As the words "weight" and "loss" searched alone are not that targeted.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
Here is a verbatim review by a customer who is not a member of MMD - but he gave me permission to post his experience with KeywordNITRO:

A Serious Bot For Serious People - $2,000 Two Days Work

"As with any tool or weapon of mass use its only as good as the people who wield it. This is not your average tool, or sloppily coded software that has better copy that programming code. The one thing I can truly say about Keyword Nitro is that it works, and it works well. You can use it as a standalone, but its best in my person experienced combined with other tools, viral applications etc. As someone who manages budgets, and spends significant amounts of money on paid traffic, ppc, print ads, call centers this tool is great for generating quality traffic at very little hardware and time costs.

I won't deny this tool is cost prohibitive for some, but honestly if you can't afford it, then it's not for you. This is a tool for professional career oriented marketers. The ones that can invest in the proper training, hardware, designers, squeeze pages, copy writers, programmers etc. People who take their career seriously and look at KeywordNitro as an investment versus an expense?

I'll put it this way, I spent about 10 hours with the tool recognized its power, and I picked up the phone. Yes! as an Internet marketer I picked up the PHONE! Try it sometime will do wonders for your bank account. I had a client spending $.50 a click on generating traffic to their website and they spend $150K a year. I offered targeted keyword traffic for the holiday season on a $1,000 test run. I then picked up another client in a completely different industry and picked up another $1,000 test run. I paid for the tool, and learned how to use it in 10 hours. To run the campaigns took about 3 days running in the background on a laptop while I still have 30 windows open, emailing and working. It uses about no resources and gets the job done. I was able to deliver thousands of clicks, produce leads, and make it happen for the clients.

Soon as I figure out how to make this thing route traffic to click to call its on, as I route callers right into a dial number or one of my sms applications.

What else can I say it got the job done and made me money, isn't this what tools like this are supposed to do?"

Amoro

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
NEW RELEASE OF KEYWORDNITRO CORPORATE!

After many months of programming - a brand-new version of KeywordNITRO Corporate is finally ready!

As you all are probably aware, TWITTER has been making MANY changes behind the scenes, and we had to work hard to get a bullet-proof version of our Twitter marketing powerhouse ready for prime time.

We introduce with this version for the first time the ability for customers to use DECAPTCHER.COM as their integrated decaptcher solution. This provides greatly increased speed in creating and replacing Twitter accounts, as well as reliability since you can manage your own decaptcher service and not be dependent upon ours which did have occasional hiccups!

The first TEN customers to sign up for our new release will receive a 50% discount on their first month service - so we wouldn't wait! Email your request to purchase to: [email protected]

You might want to read Amoro's customer testimonial in the post above to get an idea of what this bad boy can do!

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com

STATS DON'T LIE! With just about 12 hours total run-time, I was able to get over 12,000 UNIQUE clicks on three different websites with our brand-new release of KeywordNITRO. But these aren't just random visitors, these are Twitter users that are SPECIFICALLY looking for the 8 keywords *(any or all) that are input to our unique technology.

Without a doubt, this is the most powerful targeted Twitter traffic system in the world AND it is completely automated and can run by itself 24/7.

Interested in purchasing just send an email to: [email protected]

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
KEYWORDNITRO CORPORATE NEW VERSION SALE OF A LIFETIME!

We're excited to have just introduced our brand-new version of KeywordNITRO Corporate, the world's most powerful Twitter marketing software, and to celebrate this feature-packed new version, we're going to offer TEN two-month long subscriptions for MMD Members ONLY for the ridiculously low price of $149 each!

That's a $1,450 SAVINGS off the regular subscription for two months service of $1,600!!!!

There is NO OTHER SOFTWARE IN THE WORLD that can automatically make Twitter accounts 24/7 and send THOUSANDS of targeted messages on fully automatic like KeywordNITRO Corporate.

We have NEVER offered this extremely powerful system, now with Decaptcher.com's powerful captcha solution built-in, for this price. It's a great way to utilize the power of KNC over what is essentially a fully-operational trial period of TWO MONTHS at the paltry rate of only $75 a month!

Don't wait, because there will only be TEN licenses available for MMD Members - when they're gone the offer will immediately end.

Send your order to: [email protected]

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
KEYWORDNITRO CORPORATE NEW VERSION SALE OF A LIFETIME IS OVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We told ya to jump all over this once-in-a-lifetime offer on our new KeywordNITRO Corporate, but it's OVER NOW!!

To purchase the software you can send your orders to: [email protected] and the price is now based on a single purchase, no subscription, at a one-time sale price of $950, with free lifetime upgrades.

The best software in the world for Twitter marketing just got a whole lot better, read the threads here on MMD about KNC and see how you can unlock the power.

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com

STAGGERING NEW RELEASE OF KEYWORDNITRO!

Since releasing our breakthrough Twitter Marketing System last May, there's been no grass growing under our feet, and yer not gonna BELIEVE how powerful our EPIC all-new release of KeywordNITRO 8.0 is!

I'll sum it up in one phrase
"TWITTER TRENDS" - yes that's correct, KeywordNITRO 8.0 introduces the massive power of automating your work 100% NO MORE KEYWORD ENTRIES, NO MORE CREATING TWITTER ACCOUNTS - AT LAST, TOTAL AUTOMATION!

Here's how it works - when you launch the program, you just got to "Google/Twitter Live Parser" tab. Here you will see the traditional 8 - Keyword input screen, but then you'll see a new "TRENDS" - Here's where all the magic happens!

You only have to click ONE BUTTON in this screen "Start" and KN will begin making Twitter accounts automatically. It will then go out to Twitter's OWN SEARCH ENGINE and discover THE LATEST TRENDING TWEETS! It will automatically append these trends, some with "#" hashtags, some without, but it makes no difference, because EVERYONE ON TWITTER IS FOLLOWING THESE TRENDS, IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

In plain language, what this means is that, because trending topics are so popular, when your tweet message says "Hey, did ya see this: WOODY ALLEN WINS BIG AT OSCARS", and that's a real-time trending tweet subject, ya better believe your audience is going to click your link!

The numbers are truly STAGGERING, on average, for each 100 Tweets sent, you'll get upwards of 5,000 views of your tweet! Will all of the viewers click on your link NOOOOO!!! But the traffic is MASSIVE and we can PROVE that this new release of KN is more powerful than ever and the automation level to drive traffic to your money urls has never been easier!

Priced at $950 on a one-time purchase, interested customers can contact: [email protected]

Gary Brant

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
atomictweets.com
That's true, this guy is not affiliated with us in any way, shape or form - never has been.

He's right, don't ask him for advice or anything else about our products. If you do need help, contact me on SKYPE.

Have fun!

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE.

I am NOT affiliated with Keyword Nitro or Atomic Tweets.
Please do not contact me asking why this software does not work.
Please do not contact me asking for any help/hints/guides that have anything to do with KN or AT.

Joozed

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.keywordmarketingpro.com
It's a lot of money but can you guarantee that it'll help me get back in the rankings for a website that's been hit by the Google Penguin update?